Chapter 10: Vanilla Custard and Lemon Zest

Craig's POV

This is just fucking great.

I fucking hate this shit.

It's so humiliating! I can't believe this shit!

I wish I've never made him my DD and I wish I've never invited him out drink with us. I wish I didn't drink to the point where I do stupid shit and I wish Tweek hadn't taken a video of me in that state. Apparently, when I get shit-faced drunk I become, as Tweek puts it, unreasonably out of control... And last night... I did it again.

God. Fucking. Damn it.

It was supposed to be just a birthday party. I tried to control my alcohol consumption. I really thought I had it under control. But, no. I didn't have that shit under control and now Tweek has a video of me running around half naked and pee all over Stan's bed while shouting "I'm the motherfucking fireman!"

Luckly, no one found out.... Except, of course, Tweek. I honestly feel like he set me up.

He showed me the video and I deleted it but the asshole told me that he backed it up in his Google drive and now it's forever in the cloud.

Tweek. How I hate him.

I would never have expected him to be such a dick. Blackmailing me and making me into his servant. I swear one of these days I am going to catch him doing something stupid, make a video, and send it to everyone.

Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!

"Craig. What are you doing?" I hear Butters' voice coming from in front of me. "Why are you banging your head on the table?"

"Because I'm stupid" I reply and go back to bang my head on the table. "stupid. Stupid. Stupid."

"Please stop doing that" I didn't notice Butters walking closer to me until I feel his hand on my shoulder and pulls me up to face him, "Um.. by the way, Tweek wants to see you. He is in the back"

Ugh.

He's going to ask me to work for him again.

Tweek's POV

I have never felt so happy in my entire life... Why? Because Craig motherfucking Tucker is my bitch now!

"Muwahahah!" I burst into diabolical laughter. I can't contain this feeling of satisfaction coming from the sense of superiority over that asshole. I finally have him under my control! "I've never expected the taste of revenge and his suffering would be so sweet!"

Last weekend was Stan's birthday and Craig made a fool of himself. Again! He just never learns so... Serves him right! That's what he gets for bing drinking and make me stay up all night taking care of him.

I can't believe that he peed all over Stan's bed while shouting "I am the motherfucking fireman!".. waving his dick left and right. How did I find out? Well that's because I was keeping an eye on him so he wouldn't join Kenny and Cartman into doing stupid shit. I didn't want Craig to hurt himself.

Oh. Regarding Kenny? He finally backed the fuck off because Craig played his part and was very convincing. Well... He had to. It was my wish. It's been two weeks of peace and quiet... I was able to manage my cafè without being worried about my customers! And it's all free labor.

"Hey" I hear a voice coming from behind me. It totally caught me off guard so I scream out 'JESUS!'. I turn around and see Craig standing by the door. He walks inside the storage and says, "So? What do you want?"

I cross my arms and raise a brow. I tap my foot and tilt my head.

"I'm sorry, what did you just say?"