Chapter 26: Business Proposal

Tweek's POV

I couldn't wait any longer so I decided to close early. There weren't that many people anyways. I just really want to be with Craig right now. I want him to hold me in his arms and I want his tender kisses. I am so excited and can't hold back from humming whatever song is playing on the radio. Another 5 minutes drive and I'm there.

This is like... The longest 5 minutes ever!

When I finally reach the destination, I park my car, get out of it, close the door, lock it, and run toward the entrance of the apartment building. I take out the key card and press against the sensors. I go inside and do the same thing to call the elevator.

The elevator door opens and I literally jump out of it. I continue running and to my surprise I see Craig waiting for me outside his apartment. I can feel a big smile forming on my face and without thinking twice, I pounce on him while wrapping my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist, hanging on him as if the floor is lava... Craig catches me and holds me close to him.

"Couldn't wait to see me, huh?" Craig says with a smirk, leaning closer for a kiss.

"Shut up!" I smile and chuckle as he presses his lips on mine. I did miss him. I just don't want to say it. And he knows that I missed him. "Carry me inside~ "

"Yes, your Highness" Craig jokingly obeys to my order. I hover the key card over the lock and Craig effortlessly opens the door while still holding me in his arm. "Are you going to hang on to me like a raccoon for the rest of the night?"

"Roccoon?! How dare you! I'm at least a koala!"

"Sorry, sorry. What I meant to say was" Craig clears his throat, and with his usual flat and monotone voice he proceed to say "Trash panda."

"Is that supposed to make me feel better?" I hit him on the chest and pout.

"Is it not?" Craig smirks and puts me down, "You're my cute little trash panda"

"No! Don't give me that pet name!" I shout back at him, pounding him on his chest with my fist.

"See? Even your temper is like an raccoon--No, I'm sorry. I meant Trash Panda" Craig grabs my wrist and pulls me closer his body then wraps his arms around my waist.

Craig's POV

I hold him close and watch him pouting and sulking at the new pet name I came up for him. I'm totally using that again. While still holding him in my arms, I slowly and carefully walk us to the couch. Then I sit down with Tweek on my lap, his arms around my neck. We cuddle and snuggle in silence for a moment . Then I break the silence.

"So... I am kinda worried that you closed early today"

"Huh? Why?" Tweek moves his head away from my shoulder to look at my face.

"It's not going to become a thing, right?" I grab his hand and lightly kiss it.

"Well... It's my shop... I can do whatever I want with it" Tweek caresses my lips with his finger, "I thought you'd be happy to spend more time with me"

"I don't really consider this as spending more time together" I lean against his hand and give another peck on his palm. "Taking you somewhere nice... Just the two of us... for a week or two... That's spending more time together"

"Well... I would love that but... I can't just close the shop for that long" Tweek mumbles softly, giving me the sad puppy eyes.

"I might have an idea..." I take his hand in mine, and move my face toward his neck to kiss it. "What if... There's an investor who really wants to help you out... Financially... So you can hire Butters as manager and a couple of employees to help him out?"