Chapter 24: I Want You More

Craig's POV

Aaah fuck this feels amazing. I can't take my eyes off him. Seeing him licking the head and teasing my cock is driving me crazy... In a good way. Then he is doing this thing where he pulls away a bit while showing me the string of my pre-cum on the tip of his tongue. I smirk as he looks up at me. Then, I rest my hand on his head, running my fingers in his soft blonde hair.

"I wanna see you take the whole thing ..." I say quietly, almost whispering, while grabbing on his hair and pull him back close to my member.

"Yeah?" Tweek grins and opens his mouth, as if inviting me to shove it down his throat, I bite down my lip and lift my hip up slightly.

Tweek let out a soft moan as I slowly slide my hard throbbing cock inside his mouth. It feels warm and wet... I involuntarily let out a quiet groan as my head falls backward, pressing down on Tweek's head, feeling the tip of my shaft hitting his throat. I let go of the hold and he starts sucking me from the base and slowly moves up, pressing my cock against his tongue, and then goes back down to the base. After a slow begining, as I'm listening to him moaning and panting, Tweek starts to pick up the pace.

"You're really good at this" I breath out as I go back to watch him getting sloppy. This is the first time I see Tweek making that face. It's so erotic and lewd, with his eyes half open and mouth dripping of saliva and pre-cum. "Tweek. You're so lewd..." I smirk, pushing him away from me so I can sit on my knees. Tweek watches me readjusting myself while panting heavily. I reach my hand to caress his face, wiping the saliva on the corner of his lips with my thumb. He opens his mouth, without hesitation, I stick my index and middle finger inside it and begin to play with his tongue. "I... Am going to fuck that pretty little face of yours."

Tweek's POV

I can't think straight. I'm so turned on right now. I want him to do so many things to me. Craig looks so fucking hot when he is turned on... His eyes are full of lust and desire. Even the hoarseness of his voice turns me on. While playing and feeling my tongue with his fingers, he tells me that he wants to fuck my face... My eyes got wider from the surprise and I accidentally let out a high-pitched yelp of excitement, causing him to smirk and he takes his fingers out of my mouth.

"You'd like that, wouldn't you?" Craig goes to say with a raspy in his voice. I can feel my cheeks flush, bite down my lip, and look down at his hard throbbing cock that is a few inches away from my face. I wait and pretend to hesitate... Building anticipation is also part of foreplay. Then, I feel the hand on my head slowly leading me closer and closer to his shaft.

At a slow pace, I open my mouth and gradually welcoming Craig's stiff length into it. I hear him groaning under his breath and I can feel his fingers slightly gripping on my hair. My mouth feels hot and my body feels like burning. A tingling sensation is taking over my lower region part and without waiting any longer, I pick up the pace and start to suck on his hard throbbing cock, wobbling my head back and forth, getting messier and messier, causing Craig to moan and grunt in pleasure, sending him in a state of ecstasy. I continue to suck him off for a decent amount of time... Letting him fucking my mouth until he is about to reach climax.

Craig's POV

"Ah.. fuck... I think I'm about to cum..." I say while grinding and shoving my cock faster and deeper into Tweek's wet mouth. It feels so good that my hips are moving by themselves. I look down at him flushing, panting, and gagging at the same time. The sight of him is sending me in a bliss state causing me to reach climax. I pull myself out of his mouth and release all my cum all over his face then watch it dripping down to his neck and chest.

We stare at each other in silence, longing for more, while still catching our breath. Seeing him all covered in my cum is turning me on even more and I think I can keep going. Before we continue, I grab the towel and carefully wipe the liquid off his face, neck, and chest. After that I throw the towel to the side and Tweek crawls in four toward his night stand. I stare at his bare ass and seem like I can't keep my hands to myself. I follow him from behind and start fondling him while giving light kisses on his neck and shoulder. With the corner of my eyes I notice that he is pulling out a bottle of lotion from the drawer.

Tweek's POV

I grab the bottle along with the box of condoms. I go to turn around and Craig snatches the items out of my hands. He grabs me by my shoulders and pushes me down on the bed. I let out a short and soft squeak at the contact. I watch him opening the box, takes out a condom, rips it with his teeth, grabs the latex sheath, tosses the packaging off the bed, and rolls the condom on his still erected penis.

We still haven't spoken a single word. We are too turn on to focus and all we want to do is to fuck our brains off. I wait for him as I spread my legs. He grabs the bottle of lotion, uncaps it, and squeezes the cream on his protected cock. Then with his fingers still moderately covered in lotion, he hovers on top of me, crushes his lips on mine, and slowly presses his wet fingers on my entrance.

Craig is like an alpha in heat and is eager to devour me. As our tongue entwine and our breath mingle, he starts inserting his fingers inside me. I let out a pleasured moan into the kiss and throw my arms around his neck. I'm assuming his instinct kicked in and now he knows what to do.

"Craig... I-- hurry~" I beg him against his hot lips and panting heavily.

Craig smirks and chuckles. He bites down on my lower lips and retrieve his fingers. He continues to kiss me and I can feel a hard and round tip touching my lubricanted entrance. I jolt from contact and when he insets his shaft inside me, my head falls backward and I let out a cry of pleasure.

Craig's head falls down on the bed, close to mine, breathing against my neck, and starts thrusting his length in and out. Our bodies move together and we hold on to each other closer and tighter. My mind goes blank and all I can think is how amazing his cock feels inside me. I let Craig take over my body as I moan and gasp for air. With my arms still around his neck, I reach my hand to his head and grab his raven hair, pulling him closer to me.

"Craig~" I keep moaning his name and by judging how he is pulsating inside me, he must have liked hearing that. He is also panting, grunting, and groaning with lust. It is clear that he is enjoying this as much as I do. I flinch and squeeze around him causing him to make more noises. He bites my neck and I yelp out loudly from pleasure. "Ah! C-Craig!" My mind drifts away and all I can think is... Yes. Yes. Harder. I want you more. Deeper. Just like that. Craig, you're driving me crazy! I want more! Give it to me more!

"Tweek...." Craig whispers in between panting and grunting. Hearing him saying my name with that tone... Is turning me on even more. I twitch and clench around his cock. "So... Tight..." He breaths out and hit me even harder and deeper inside me, stimulating my prostate, sending me in a state of ecstasy and bliss, and I feel that I am about to cum soon. He is so rough with me... And I love it. He keeps thrusting deeper and harder. Then, he pulls himself up to kiss me again. As our tongue battle with one and other, I continue moaning and panting loudly.

"Craig! I... Y-you're g-gonna ma...make me cum~" I exclaim into the kiss, holding on to him even more, squeezing around his length even tighter.

"Good... Cum come for me.." he pants and smirks at my reaction, moving faster and faster, causing me to scream louder as I hold on to him like my life depends on it. "Scream for me... I love the sound of your voice..." He grabs left cheek of my ass and pushes it up, giving himself more leverage so he can fuck me even deeper, causing me to squirm and cry out his name.

After God knows how long, I finally couldn't take it anymore and squirt all of my cum all over myself... Some of the liquid shot up and lands on Craig's abdomen. This is such an intense climax and I can't keep my voice down. I twitch and shake from cumming so violently. Craig also groans louder and with a final deep thrust, he released his cum into the condom, twitching slightly, heaving and panting as his whole body compresses against mine.

We stay like this for a moment and don't say anything. We just hold on to each other while catching our breath. Occasionally I feel his lips on my neck and clavicle. I run my fingers in his silky hair, slowly regaining sanity.

"I'm gonna give you five minutes break" I finally say after a long moment of panting. Craig moves his head back to look at me. Then I add, "We are going for another round" He smirks and I let out a short laugh. Craig goes back to hug me, still with his shaft inside me, and wait for our next round.

"I don't need five minutes" Craig says with a soft chuckle as he tenderly kissing my neck. "I'm gonna fuck you until you pass out"

"I'd like to see you try"