Chapter 25: The Aftermath

Craig's POV

I close my work laptop, grab my backpack, and quickly shove it inside. I get up from my office chair, grab my blue hoodie, and put it on. With the backpack on my back, I make my way to the exit, and I can feel my heart beating from excitement. I reach the door, run into it to push I open, and quickly pace to my car.

It is official. Tweek and I are dating. Yesterday, the sex and all, was just amazing. What surprised me was his libido. He has a surprisingly high sex drive. He literally drained everything out of me. I mean, I still fucked him, but nothing came out after the fourth round. I was only "allowed" five minutes break for each round. That shit was intense. I don't know how he managed to walk after that.

I get inside my car and see a smile on my face with the rear view mirror. I'm smiling like an idiot. How long have I been smiling like that!? I insert my key, turn the car on, pull down the hand break, and shift to reverse. I back my car out of the parking space and exit the lot, making my way to Nightingale.

Tweek's POV

I stand behind the counter, taking money from a customer, tell him to wait for his name to be called, and thank him for the patronage. When he walked away, I glance outside the window, looking for Craig's car. I told him to park in the back and I gave him the code to unlock the door in the back of the shop. I've been getting flashbacks of last night on a replay loop since I opened the shop.

"Are you ok, Tweek?" Butters suddenly jumps out of nowhere. Well. At least for me it feels like that, but I think he's been standing next to me for a while.

"JESUS! What? No! Yeah! I don't know!" I frantically shout at him and for some stupid reason I feel like he is inside my mind and watching my memory of Craig and I having sex. Jesus! I need to get my shit together!

"Were you thinking about Craig~" Butters asks me with a playful tone while bumping his shoulder on mine, "You keep looking at the clock... And outside"

"S-stop pushing me" I mutter nervously, trying my best to stay still

"I can tell by the bags under your eyes that you had a long night~" He continues to tease me, causing me to blush slightly while glaring at him, "Oh! Hi Craig!" He says looking at the other side of the counter. I turn my head to look at that direction, and I feel like my heart is about to jump out of my chest. However.... "Hahaha! Gotcha~" Butters laughs delightfully because he tricked me.. and I feel so stupid that fell for that. He keeps laughing. I pout and glare at him while flushing red all over my cheeks and ears.

"What are you guys doing?" I hear Craig's voice coming from behind us. We turn around and I hold back the urge to pounce on him. He smiles at us and I divert my eyes, looking to the side, as I tame my excitement. "Hi Butters"

"Oh! Hey Craig!" Butters greets him with a huge smile, "Tweek couldn't wait to see you!" He whimsically exclaims while giggling like an idiot.

"Oh, really?" Craig says with a smirk and raises a brow. He looks at me and I can feel my cheeks getting hot. Seriously, I might melt away if I keep blushing this much!

Craig's POV

Butters continues to tease Tweek. I'm just kinda standing here, watching them, well... Mainly watching at Tweek's reaction. He is as red as a tomato. Then a customer walks to the counter and orders some coffee, Butters takes his order, and Tweek walks to the equipments, getting ready for the ticket. I follow him, grab him by the wrist, and drag him along.

"W-what--?" He says while clumsily following me through the door that takes us to the back. Once the door shut behind us, I carefully pin him against the wall and press my lips on his.