004

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

chapter fourolivia prescott

chapter four
olivia prescott

"i'm home!" i heard mum shouting after she closed the front door.
"hi!" i shouted back, still smiling like a weirdo at the text grayson just sent me.

i put my phone on charge next to my bed and ran down the stairs where my mum was already in the kitchen.

"i got off work early so i could start dinner and your ass is helping me," she said, getting pots and pans out of the cupboards. i rolled my eyes and groaned, hopping onto a bar stool.

"i can't cook for shhhhh-" i started but then realised that mum is very strict on me swearing. she raised her eyebrow as if daring for me to finish my sentence.

quietly, i whispered, "sugar."

mum smiled and turned the oven and grill on making several cracking noises.

"what? it's not like you haven't heard me swear before!" i exclaimed, getting off the island bar stool and going to the snacks cupboard.
"ah-ah-ah! no swedish fish until we've finished this meal," mum told me off, reaching for the packet and putting it back. my mouth dropped open.

"but that could take, like, 2 hours!"
"exactly, so get a move on."

🏹 ੈ☁️‧₊

i munched on my swedish fish happily and glanced at the time on my mum's phone that was charging on the island.

6:37 pm.

successfully, mum made a salmon terrine for starters and chicken pie for the main course. i would say i made dinner because i'm the one that put a pizza in the oven for ethan. i also added extra cheese because that's how grayson said he liked it.

in 50 minutes, lisa, grayson and ethan would be knocking on my door so i decided to make myself look presentable.

looking through my wardrobe, i pulled out two possible outfits: a white shoulder less shirt with a blue denim skirt or a grey knotted-front shirt with black ripped jeans.

with lisa being a fashion designer, i decided to impress her with outfit 1. i matched the outfit with my white converse. i was in the middle of brushing my hair out when a snapchat notification sounded my room - i forgot my phone was still connected to my speaker so it scared me half to death.

Snapchat from
.fuckboiii grayson

i smiled whilst unlocking my phone and looked at what his snap was about.