033

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

chapter thirty-threegrayson dolan

grayson dolan

my eyes flickered open, adjusting to the orange-yellow horizon in front of me. i rubbed my eyes, turning to my right to see olivia sleeping peacefully. i can't believe we actually fell asleep in my car.

i slowly turn my key and the engine turns on, the time showing. 6:24 am. olivia stirred, stretching her arms out.

"what's the time?" she asked groggily and i smiled at her unknowingly, staring at her adorable morning face intently.
"almost 6:30," i replied, reversing out from the parking lot.

"i can't believe we slept in your car," she giggled.
"that's what i thought."

once we arrived at our neighbourhood about ten minutes later, i parked on the curb in between our two houses.

"another amazing night with you, how do you do it?" olivia asked teasingly, sitting up straight.
"i guess it's in my blood," i chuckled, shrugging my shoulders.

she leant forward, giving me a soft peck on the lips.
"how do you think we'll break this to everyone?" she asked, her arm wrapped around my neck.

i stared into her beautiful eyes, a soft smile forming on my lips. a few of her golden brown hair strands were falling over her ocean-blues. i loved looking at them.

"let's keep it to ourselves for some time, until we're ready," i replied and she seemed to agree by nodding her head, "and... it's pretty fun having to sneak around."

i raised my eyebrows and smirked at my girlfriend which caused her to blush and giggle. i leant forward and kissed her longingly on her cheek.

"goodbye," olivia whispered, undoing her seatbelt and closing the door. she waved back at me before entering through her front door.

🏹 ੈ☁️‧₊
olivia prescott

"lilies or roses?" mum asked, holding a picture of a bouquet of each flowers in each of her hands.

i studied both of the images carefully.
"lilies, it's your favourite," i replied, watching mum's face lit up with happiness.
"ding, ding ding!"

she set her massive wedding folder on the kitchen counter and folded the lilies picture up.

"so, july 31st, only about a month away!" i giggled excitedly as i pulled my mum into a tight hug. she grinned next to me, hugging me back.