022

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

chapter twenty-twoolivia prescott

chapter twenty-two
olivia prescott

after school (which finished in 20 minutes), grayson was gonna pick me and april for jack's party. jade wasn't coming because she is at home sick and also she refused to go even if she was well. i don't blame her, i don't even know why i'm going.

i hardly even dressed up - a simple black dress that went up just before my knees. it had thin straps on so i had to wear a strapless bra which i fucking hate.

"you look so cute," april complimented, adding gold highlight to the tip of my nose.
"thanks," i replied.
"and if you ditch me tonight for some smokers, i'm gonna kill you," april warned and i sniggered, promising her i wouldn't.

a loud honk was heard from outside and my phone vibrated in my hand.

"grayson's outside, let's go," i announced to april and she nodded, putting her clutch bag over her shoulder

"grayson's outside, let's go," i announced to april and she nodded, putting her clutch bag over her shoulder. i did the same before running down that stairs and outside.

we saw grayson's car at the end of the sidewalk and grayson stepping outside. i must say, he looked hot. scrap that, incredibly handsome - a white hoodie and grey jacket over that, matched with simple black jeans. he wore classic black converse too, one of them kicking a stone before he looked up.

the look on his face was the way i've never been looked at before.

🏹 ੈ☁️‧₊
grayson dolan

i kicked a stone on the side of the sidewalk, leaning against the hood of my bronco. i looked up to see if olivia or april had come down and when i looked up, i couldn't believe the sight i saw.

when i say i couldn't believe it, i meant i couldn't believe someone could hold so much grace and beauty. olivia walked down her garden path, april following close behind her. she wore a perfect black dress that hugged her thighs and sides and had her chestnut hair out of her face, showing definition on her glamorous ocean eyes. she looked effortlessly gorgeous.