018

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

chapter eighteenolivia prescott

chapter eighteen
olivia prescott

i was getting ready to go next door to babysit for lisa. i tied the shoelaces of my black vans before putting my head through the hole of my white sweater. i dusted down my ripped mom jeans and sighed, looking at myself in the mirror.

"see you later, mum!" i shouted to my mum in the kitchen.
"bye, pumpkin," she replied back and i opened the door and left my house.

i noticed that lisa's car wasn't in the driveway so i assumes she already left. i walked up to the door, knocked two short times before opening the door.

"hey, it's me," i called out to grayson.
"hey, liv," grayson smiled, walking into the front room, "e's in his room upstairs."

i nodded, watching grayson come closer to me.
"do you want anything to eat?" he asked nicely and i shook my head.
"no, it's fine, i already ate," i said and he nodded in understanding.

i told him i would go check on ethan so i made myself up the stairs and opened the door to ethan's bedroom.

"hi e," i gasped enthusiastically.
"livy!" he exclaimed, putting his arms out. i picked him up from under the armpits, suddenly getting a big whiff from something.

"e, did you do—?" i said, ethan giggling in return. quickly, i changed ethan's diaper and put a blue shirt on him since he didn't have one on before. i slipped on some thomas the tank engine socks on his little feet and brought him downstairs.

a few minutes later, we were sat in the living room, the tv on and i was helping ethan build alphabet blocks.

"how come you can't just babysit ethan, not like i don't like it, but how come?" i asked grayson, averting his eyes from the tv screen to wear i was sat on the carpet in front of him.

"my mom doesn't trust me enough, something about being irresponsible," grayson mimicked his mum's voice and i giggled.
"what did you do?"

grayson rolled his eyes playfully.
"nothing... i just... brought a girl home one time when he was here," grayson explained, smirking.
"gray!"
"what? how is that bad?" he defended, putting his hands up. ethan held me the letter 'e', showing me which caused me to say 'wow' and tickle him.

"because if you tried to... get it on with the girl, your little brother would be, you know..." i started, "watching and... wouldn't that be uncomfortable?"
"i don't know about you, liv," grayson said, straightening up on the couch.