016

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

chapter sixteenolivia prescott

chapter sixteen
olivia prescott

"nice to see the 500 snoozes on the alarm came into use," i greeted jade once she came into the kitchen.
"well, i had to get up at one point," jade replied and i giggled.

she opened the cereal box and poured cereal into a bowl like as where everything was, like it was her own house. i sniggered at the thought.

after we got ready for school, i drove us both there and arrived at dreaded school. i decided to have a drama-free day so i'd just get on with school and keep my grades up.

first period was biology which was good since i was lab partners with alexa (i forced the teacher to change). alexa and i definitely have to have a catch-up as i feel like we have spoken much recently. we were dissecting frogs which was a first. after i almost threw up, alexa did all the work. amelia continued to glare at me a lot for some reason, i mean she always does but there's something about this time which made me think she wanted to rip my guts out and put them in a trash can. anyways.

next period was 3D visual arts which is probably the only subject i enjoy. grayson, amelia or any of her friends aren't in this class which is perfect for this moment in time. we are working in graphic design so we're on the computers all lesson. for me and my friends, this meant messing around, putting each other on our snapchat stories and laughing at random shit.

for third period, we had maths. boy, do i love maths. mr kirby was in a badder mood then most days - probably because grayson, bradley and alex showed up 11 minutes later, smelling of smoke that only mr kirby couldn't smell. alex smiled at me before sitting behind me, him and april seem to really be hitting it off. i could see grayson glancing at me every so often but i tried my hardest to not glance back.

and finally, lunch came around the corner. screw me saying art was the only subject i enjoy, lunch is. i don't care if it's not really a lesson.

april was at home having a sick day so it was just me, alexa and jade around a table in the cafeteria.
"they really are cute, aren't they?" alexa grinned, talking about aprlex. i smiled half heartedly. half because i was actually happy about my best friend and her crush, and half because i don't have a boyfriend and will probably never get one.

"i know, it actually makes me sad that i'm not like that with someone," i replied, sipping my can of coke.
"um, hello? what about grayson?" alexa joked.
"yeah," jade added and i looked down.

"actually, grayson and i had an argument and we aren't really talking to each other," i cleared up and jade's jaw dropped.
"why, what happened?" alexa asked and i shrugged my shoulders, knowing full well what happened.