019

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

chapter nineteenolivia prescott

chapter nineteen
olivia prescott

from outside, someone had beeped their car horn and i knew who it was as i struggled putting my shoes on.

i walked up to grayson's car, opening the door to the passenger seat

"you know beeping your horn about 20 times won't make me get ready any faster," i informed grayson as i sat down. grayson smiled as soon as he saw me.

"yes, but you might hurry up when you see me drive off without you," grayson stated, driving away from our houses.
"you wouldn't dare," i gasped.
"wouldn't i?" grayson smirked.

i shook my head and smiled, leaning back into the comfy leather seat. for a boy, grayson kept his car surprisingly tidy. i suppose with a car as fancy as the one he's got, who wouldn't keep it clean and tidy?

"you look cute today," grayson complimented, looking at me for a few seconds. i looked down at what i was wearing, feeling my face heat up.

"thanks," i whispered, dusting down my favourite pair of mom jeans.
"so do you," i blurted out, staring at the tight white shirt that made his defined arm muscles stand out.
"oh, this old thing," grayson joked in a woman's voice, making me giggle.

•••
jade addington

"and then, he texted me the sweetest thing this morning. he was like 'last night was the best night and the fact i spent it with you made it so special. have a great day beautiful, see you at school' and my heart just melted, i can't believe he's now my boyfriend," april fangirled over alex, looking up from her phone. i hugged her, squealing excitedly.

"you guys are honestly the cutest couple to ever live," i said.
"i know!"

i playfully rolled my eyes and leant against the locker next to april as she searched for her english binder. i was scanning the busy hallway, looking for olivia but she was no where to be seen.