017

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

chapter seventeenolivia prescott

chapter seventeen
olivia prescott

"partner up!" mr kirby announced after saying the task. immediately my eyes went to april's as hers went to mine.

i beckoned her over and moved the empty desk so it was right next to mine. she sat down, smiling.

"kirby must be in a good mood if he's letting us choose partners," alex spoke from behind us and i agreed. he stared at april for a few lingering seconds as she blushed slightly.

alex then moved and sat beside grayson who sat the row in front of us and to the side. grayson's eyes stopped wandering when they met mine. i gave him a small smile and he returned. i'm glad we are friends again.

whilst i was arranging sums for me and april to work out, someone tapped me on the shoulder. i turned around and it was some random chick named betty.

"yes?" i asked unamused. she handed me a piece of paper and i turned back around to open it.

even though the handwriting looked familiar i couldn't remember whose it belonged to.

back off, you know he's mine.

eyebrows furrowed, i turned back around to betty.
"who passed you this?"
she pointed over to emily who was sat in the corner of the classroom on her phone. she looked up at me and gave me a twisted smile.

🏹 ੈ☁️‧₊

what was emily on about? is she saying i'm stealing someone off her? who?

i shook it off for the rest of the maths and the rest of second and third period. next, was lunch and was i surprised if something would've happened? no, because something juicy always happens at lunch.

i was sat at a table with jade and april (of course) when i felt a pair of eyes on me. i turned around and saw amelia giving me the biggest evils i've ever seen her give anyone.

i turned back around, slightly frightened, and continued to eat my lunch.

"wow, amelia looks really angry," jade said, looking over at her to.
"why though? i can feel her burning holes in my back with her eyes," i replied and april sniggered.
"are you gonna go up to her?" she asked.
"no way."

🏹 ੈ☁️‧₊

the last period of the day. it will make you relieved and a little happy no matter what subject it is. for me, it was french - a little hard to be happy in.