008

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

chapter eightolivia prescott

chapter eight
olivia prescott

it was sunday morning, i had nothing else to do as well and i'd find anyway to hang out with my best friend

already dressed and ready, i shouted goodbye to mum and walked out the door. i haven't spoken to grayson a lot today since he said he was gonna visit his grandparents all day.

🏹 ੈ☁️‧₊

"ugh, i hate him so much! he's always blamed me for everything, ever since we were little kids," april ranted on, literally pulling her hair out.

i couldn't help but smile a bit as i turned the steering wheel towards the chosen café.

"mason's your brother, just talk to him about it i'm sure he'll understand," i advised. yeah, i know i'm shit at advice, "you don't hate him."

april rolled her eyes as i giggled.

"café rouge?" she questioned as she read the small sign perked in front of us. yep, the café grayson took me to.

"one of the best ones i know," i smiled as she excitingly hopped out of my car.

as soon as the bell rang above the door, the sweet scent of cupcakes and fresh coffee filled my nose. the smell made me instantly smile and think of the last time i was here. unfortunately, the window seats (the best ones) were taken so we sat down at the table closest to the cakes display.

we ordered two cappuccinos, april got a victoria sponge cake and i got a chocolate fudge cake. it was delicious.

"right, i got another one! i swear you won't know this one," april said, clearing her throat and eyeing me down. i giggled and waited for her riddle.