035

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

chapter thirty-fiveolivia prescott

chapter thirty-five
olivia prescott

"you have two very important jobs. you are in charge of the playlist for the reception, make sure it's songs david and i like and you can dance to," mum told me and i squinted my eyes, nodding along, "and of the lilies, make sure there's some on every table and in the church."

"okay, that's a lot of informati-"
"no time for babbling, i need you start, as soon as possible," mum interrupted me.

i sighed, not saying anything unless she gets mad at me for some reason. i opened up spotify and begun to type up songs from the top of my head, wonderwall being one of the first ones.

"the wedding is exactly one month away now, these last-minute touches need to be quick," david said, walking into the kitchen and kissing the top of mum's head.

"hi, lexi," i greeted nicely as alexa sat down at the table with me, "can you help me with the lilies?"

"of course, you carry on with the playlist," she suggested and i nodded.

"you like tame impala, right, david?"

🏹 ੈ ☁️‧₊

i laid back on my bed, going back to spotify to think of even more songs

i laid back on my bed, going back to spotify to think of even more songs. so far the playlist was 2 and a half hours long but i have no idea how long the wedding's going to last. longer than that for sure.

suddenly my phone started vibrating in my hand, grayson's contact showing up.

"hey, gray," i said as soon as i press my phone to my ear.
"hey, baby," his raspy voice sounded, "how are you?"

a huge sigh escaped my lips.
"stressed. a lot stressed. mum is going on and on about the wedding, telling me to do a million things at once."
"hey, hey, it will all work out perfect in the end," he assured me and i nodded.
"yeah, hopefully."