006

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

chapter sixolivia prescott

chapter six
olivia prescott

if i said grayson gulped and looked down shyly, you would say i was lying. but believe it or not, he did. i was actually really surprised, i thought it was supposed to be the other way around, you know?

"come on, olive," april remarked excitedly. i nodded in return whilst turning around to grayson again, who was laughing with alex.

once the girls and i stepped foot in the door, our eyes were instantly filled with dancing, hormonal teenagers and our noses were instantly filled with the whiff of cigarettes and strong alcohol.

"let's go find the drinks," jade shouted over the banging pop music. we nodded before following her through the living room to the joint kitchen.

"hey, girls," a cheerful voice spoke from the side of me.

it was alexa green, david's daughter.

alexa is in the same year as us and looks like the exact equivalent of david, although she's female and has green eyes

alexa is in the same year as us and looks like the exact equivalent of david, although she's female and has green eyes. david told me one lunchtime that his wife had the dreamiest green eyes and lives in georgia with her new husband. to be honest, i don't think he's completely over her.

"hey, lex," i responded for all of
us. i'm probably the closest to alexa out of all of us so she won't kill me for calling her by a nickname (a nickname that she hates).

alexa rolled her eyes.

"what drinks do you guys want?" she asked, getting behind the breakfast bar where all the alcoholic beverages were, i guess.

"you know what i want," i smiled and alexa giggled before putting a bottle of jack daniels and coca cola on the bar. we got our drinks (in the classic red plastic cup, if you must know) and set off to the living room to dance.

for the next 30 minutes or so, we danced to cardi b and drake (and had about 3 more drinks) and i looked around and realised i hadn't seen grayson since the car ride. worriedly, i decided to go look for him, see if he was behaving... it's for his mother, alright?!