015

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

chapter fifteenolivia prescott

chapter fifteen
olivia prescott

"okay, well why don't you come by my house when you know the full story of what happened? perhaps from that bitchy girlfriend of yours, she seems to have all the answers," i finished before storming down the rest of the stairs.

i felt water sting in corners of my eyes but i blinked my tears back, not wanting to seem weak. i walked the fastest way home, clutching the wet music sheet to my chest. i didn't even have a coat or an umbrella.

as soon as i opened the door to my empty house, i dropped my bag and papers, chucked my shoes off and ran upstairs to my room. i couldn't help it, as i layed on my bed, eyes focusing on the ceiling, tears just streamed down my face. i couldn't stop them so i let them fall.

and why was i crying?

i wasn't even sure.

🏹 ੈ☁️‧₊

"olivia!" i heard a voice call. i opened my eyes and shot up from my bed.
"hi!" i called back and ran into my bathroom.

i took a makeup wipe and wiped my eyes and mascara-stained cheeks and brushed through my hair with my hairbrush. i slipped an oversized hoodie on and ran down the stairs to be greeted by my mum with a warm smile.

"how was your day, darling?" she asked calmly as she started set her laptop on the island in the kitchen.
"yeah, it was good," i lied, sitting on a stool and pulling my hoodie sleeves over my hands, yawning. i became cold all of a sudden.

"tired?" mum asked and i nodded sleepily.
"also, i just wanna say," she said, finally looking at me. she took my hoodie-covered hands and smiled.
"thank you for yesterday. i can't imagine how much you went through to make sure everyone showed up, i don't deserve a daughter like you."

"yes, you do," i said, standing up and giving her a massive bear hug.
"i really appreciate it," she whispered in my hair, voice breaking. mum does this sometimes, she'll get all teary when we talk about this soppy stuff.

"i love you, ma," i said, resting my head on her shoulder.
"love you too, pumpkin."

🏹 ੈ☁️‧₊
grayson dolan

"you're- you're what?!" amelia screamed at me and i closed my eyes and sighed, knowing this was gonna happen.
"i'm breaking up with you," i repeated and she looked at me, mouth and eyes widened.

"and why exactly?!" she replied, still shouting.
"it's just not working out, okay? i don't feel the same way about you i felt before, it's nothing."
"yes it is!"

i winced, threading my hand through my hair.
"can you keep it down, ethan's trying to sleep," i said quietly and she rolled her eyes.
"i don't really care, grayson! it's about olivia, isn't it? you like her!" amelia pointed her finger at me.

"w-what? no i don't!" i denied.
"oh give me a break, grayson, i see the way you look at her!" amelia scoffed and i clenched my jaw.

suddenly, amelia's shouts and yells drowned out and i was left with only one thought. olivia. i suddenly felt something warm up spread over my chest. i could hear amelia's muffled voice as i gazed over at my window where i saw her, on her laptop in bed with earphones in. then, i was brought back to reality when amelia's voice alarmed me and i interrupted her.

"you know what, amelia? i have lost one of the most important people in my life because of you. i can't even believe i let myself be with someone as selfish as you! now, get out of my house, i don't want to see you anymore and you are just gonna have to get used to that idea," i exclaimed and amelia gave me the coldest look i've ever seen her give anyone.

"oh, with pleasure. i'd like to see you stand a chance with your side bitch." i watch amelia open my door and slam it. a few seconds later, i heard a car drive away and i smiled to myself.

but when i looked out my window once again, i didn't see her on her bed.

🏹 ੈ☁️‧₊
olivia prescott

i was walking past my front door when i heard a knock. i opened it and was surprised to see jade.

"jade? what's up?" i greeted and jade threw her head down, a sad expression on her face.
"can i stay here tonight?" she asked and i touched her shoulder.
"yeah, sure, is it julie?" i asked and jade nodded.

julie is jade's stepmum. they basically hate each other to the point where julie forced jade's dad to choose between the two of them. i didn't bother to ask as all jade needs is to forget about it.

we did what normal teenage girls do at sleepovers. face masks, watching movies with popcorn and snacks and laughing at random ass shit.

"april and alex are so cute together, aren't they?" jade said out of nowhere. i turned to her. i had my legs up against my wall and she was laid on my bed, looking dead if i'm being honest.

"i know, right? if they don't date, i'll cry," i replied and i heard jade giggle slightly. then she laughed quite a lot to herself.

"what's so funny?"
"well, if you and grayson start dating and april and alex do i'll be the fifth wheel. imagine how fun that would be," she explained sarcastically and i rolled my eyes playfully. i haven't told her about with happened between grayson and i and i couldn't really be bothered to do it right now.

"grayson is dating amelia anyways so..." i said, dragging the word 'so'.

i silenced myself for the next few minutes as i pondered about me and grayson. we have fallen out over a pathetic reason and because of a pathetic person. i always had this feeling once we became friends again that we wouldn't last because he'd get a girlfriend or i'd get a boyfriend. but i didn't think it would be so soon.

i gazed over at jade to find her sound asleep and i smiled to myself. i set my alarm for 6:30 since it was still a school night and put my legs down from the wall. instantly, i managed to fall asleep straight away.

•••

this chapter is so short and ugly bcs i kinda didn't need to put anything in after i changed back to olivia's pov so i love that for me.

word count: 1113
published: 20th october 2018