Battle between Dragons :3

-- After her chat with Makarov, Natsume decided to walk around Magnolia.

"This town is soo beautiful!!" Cheered the girl as she jumped in excitement. She was getting weird looks from the towns people but she couldn't have a care in the world.

"Mistress aren't we supposed to be looking for Salamander?" Asked the Wolf Spirit as he shook his head at the childish antics of his Master.

"Oh yeah, I almost forgot." Natsume chuckled as she scratched the back of her head.

--After an hour of walking around town, the pair caught the scent of the Fire Dragon Slayer. His scent led to a house not so far away from the guild. His scent was also mixed in with a feminine one.

"I think Natsu is with that blonde haired girl from yesterday." Fang stated as they reached the front of the house.

"Indeed. But no matter. I'm going up there to ask him!" Natsume grinned as she jumped up to the open window. "Fang. Patrol the area to see if there are any enemies." She stated as she barged into the house.

"You are one strange girl aren't you, Natsume-Hime." Fang whispered as he transformed into a wolf, then ran off.

~~Natsume's POV~~

~As I entered the house I heard talking coming from the kitchen, also the delicious smell of cooking food. I walked toward the kitchen quietly.

Shadow Dragon Ghost Shadow*

~I pasted by the table and left a note on the window sill. I made sure Salamander knew I was there, after that I met up with Fang and he was waiting for me in the forest.

"Was there anyone suspicious in town?" I asked getting straight to the point.

"No, but there were a couple of SaberTooth guild members in town. I believe they were the Twin Dragons of SaberTooth, their Exeeds were in a near by hotel." Fang reported as he sat down next to me.[Still in his Wolf form]

"I see. I have a feeling I'm going to meet those two soon..... But that's not really important right now, I still have to find out who destroyed my village, and make them pay." I said in a serious tone. Fang nudged me arm as he cuddled next to me.

"I know Father wouldn't want me to do this but I feel like I owe him that much." I whispered as I stroked the fur of my loyal Wolf. After a couple of mintues we both fell asleep.

--Natsu's POV--

~I was eating at Lucy's, when all of a sudden a familiar scent came in the room. I stood up a found a note for me on the window. I couldn't read it though, it was written in some weird language.

"Hey Luce, can you read this?" I asked her. She gave me a confused look as I handed her the note.

'in saltu, in occursum meum. si in oculis vestris stabit?'

"It says 'Meet me in the forest. If you think you're up for the challenge', then it has the symbol for demon... Natsu where did you find this?" She asked.

"On the window sill. Do you think someone's asking for a fight?"

"Yeah. And I think I should come with you, just in case there's more than one enemy." She said as she got her keys. Then I followed the scent from earlier into the forest, as she followed me. When the scent trail stopped there was that girl from yesterday and her dog, they were asleep.

~Me and Lucy gave each other bewildered looks as the girl started to wake up.

--No Ones POV--