Kage's Fun and Rage :12

-----------A Couple of Days Later--------

-Kage had been resting for a couple of days. She didn't feel like going any where so she decided to be lazy at the hotel.

"When are you going to the guild? The Master has summoned you." Fang complained as he walked into her room.

"I'll go when you stop nagging me. Shit, you sound like a house wife..... I'll go now but first I'll change." Kage sighed in agitation as she walked to her closet.

"Yes Mistress..." Fang bowed as he disappeared.

"How do you deal with him Natsume?? He's a total pain in the ass."

'Fang acts like that because he's concerned about my well-being. And he's not the type to do things last minute.' Natsume replied in a caring yet explanatory way.

"What ever. Now that I changed let's see what the old geezer wants." Kage muttered to herself as she left the hotel room.

-Kage wore a black skin tight muscle shirt with a pair of yellow, and black basketball shorts. On her feet were a pair of white Converses'. After a short walk, she arrived at the guild doors. But before Kage kicked open the doors she called out to someone.

"Hey Redfox! I know your around here somewhere, might as well come out!" Kage hollered as the said person came out of the shadows.

"How'd you know I was there?" he asked in a smug tone.

"I could smell that iron breath anywhere, plus I command all shadows so nothing gets past my senses." Kage said in an eerie whisper as a grin found itself on her tanned face.

-After that they both walked in the guild together. A few eyes glared at the demon but she payed no mind to them. She just walked toward the Master with her hands in her pockets. A eerie grin still plastered and her face.

"You called.... Master." Kage bowed eyeing the old man lightly.

"Yes. I wanted to discuss where you'd like your guild mark..... You are the newest S-class Mage after all." the old man stated in a matter of fact tone with a smirk.

"Oh... that's all.. you called me all the way here just for that?" growled the demon lowly.

"That's right, getting a strong wizard like yourself doesn't happen everyday. Plus the sooner you receive your guild mark the sooner you can take the mission I have for you."

"Ooo a mission. Sounds interesting..... Then I'd like my mark on the other side of my neck in black." Kage replied in a oddly cheerful tone.

-Makarov nodded as Mira-Jane handed him the stamp. Kage kneeled forward as he pressed the guild mark upon her neck. When it was finished she stood back up.

"So what's the mission?" She asked simply with a smirk.

"I want you to take down the Dark Guild of the Crimson Reapers. Then return here by at least sunset tomorrow."

-Kages' smirk turned into a sinister smile, she then bowed, keeping eye contact.

"As you wish..... But I can't kill any one, right?" she asked walking toward the large guild doors.

"Yes. But I am restricting your power limit to 10%." Makarov called as she walked out the guild.

-After that Erza, Natsu and Lucy walked up to the Master. Curiousness written on their faces.

"What just happened?" Natsu questioned.

"What was that White mark on Natsumes' neck?" Erza asked.