Brawls and Pasts :15

~The Previous Chapter

-Just then Haru bursted through the guild doors.

--------------Haru's POV----------

'Did I just hear that old man correctly?!' I asked myself as I kicked open the doors.

"Hey old man! Did I just hear you correctly? Did you just say I could be apart of a 'family'?" I asked in a curious tone as I walked toward the old man.

"Yes. This guild is a big family, and who ever joins becomes the newest member of that family. And we laugh, cry, and protect everyone together." Said the old man as he smiled up at me.

'This could be my chance to finally have a family, just like the ones I've seen..... But what would I do if I do become apart of this 'family'?' I asked myself.

'Don't ask stupid questions! You don't have to do anything for these people, just be yourself and enjoy the warmth of this place.' Natsume thought as she looked to me with a smile.

"Alright old man, I'll join your family!" I replied with a smirk.

~~When I said that everyone cheered, it was so loud I thought my ears were bleeding😣. Then someone came up to me, she had long white hair and crystal blue eyes.

"Where would you like your guild mark?" She asked with a smile.

"On my left hand, and I want the color to be white." I said, she then stamped my hand and there was a new white guild mark there.

~~The girl smiled and walked back to where ever she was before. Then out of no where that pink headed dude that tried to attack me earlier came up to me with a challenging grin.

"Hey do you want to fight?" He asked but it sounded more like a statement.

"And I care because......" I said with a questioning look raising my eye brow.

"Because I want to fight you. So what do ya say?" He asked again.

'Man this guy is really annoying!' I growled in my head.

"Well I say no. If there's no real reason to fight then I won't fight, plus I'll only fight if my Master says so." I stated but whispered the last part.

"Hey Flame-brain leave the new comer alone!" Yelled a shirtless raven headed guy from across the guild.

~~I could sense ice from that guy so I walked over to him.

"Hey are you an Ice Mage?" I asked.

"Yeah but how did you know that?" He asked as he stood up with a questioning look.

"I don't know, I guess I just sensed it. It'd probably have to do with me being an Ice Dragon Slayer." I shrugged as I turned around only to find that pink headed guy slightly behind me.

~~Then out of nowhere he punched me! In the face! I tumbled a few feet before I caught myself, a little bit of blood trickled from my mouth.

"What the hell was that for!!" I shouted as a cold wind blew around me.

"I wanted to fight you so I'm going to make that happen." He smirked as he ran toward me.

~~I stood my ground as he came closer. He ignited his fists as he was about to hit me, but I caught it. I constricted his fist in my hand, brought him closer to me, then gave him a head butt infused with ice. Then kicked his gut, which sent him flying in the opposite direction.

"I don't want to hurt my new family, so please don't challenge me EVER again." I growled.

~~The guild was silent. I looked around to see faces of surprise.