The Weak and The Strong :13

--Hokage was punched with so much force that when his body made contact with the wall, it created a hole. Kage was ragingly mad, so much so that the angrier she got the hotter the temperature rose in the building. (Her face resembled the one shown above)

--One of the two people that was beside Hokage ran to his aid. The other slowly walked up to Kage.

"You get any closer and I'll kill you!" Kage seethed through her closed fangs.

"Isn't that what you came here to do?" Asked the man with a calm expression.

"No, I came here to bring you bastards to the Magic Council. And even if I were to come and kill you guys I wouldn't have made my appearance. I'd kill you assholes one by one." Kage smirked trying to control her desire to kill the man in front of her.

"That makes more sense..... So you're apart of an official guild. Haru will be happy when I tell him to let loose." The man chuckled lightly as he thought aloud.

-Kages' ears purked up when she heard Harus' name come out of the mans mouth. An evil smile placed itself on her lips as she began to laugh.

"What's so funny you beast?" Rudely asked the man with a scowl.

"You are... talking about... Haru Ichijo right?...... Well... let's just say he won't be listening to you ever again." She giggled scarily innocent.

"What do you mean by that?" The man asked as his face hardened.

--Kage was going to answer but an icy cold wind entered the guild. A man was standing in the entrance, his eyes glowing a bright yet eerie blue. The Demon smiled as the man slowly walked in.

"Who are you?" The man asked as Hokage and the other man came in.

"I'm sure you know him. Look closely." Kage said with a smirk of pleasure.

--The 2 men and Hokage looked closely at the man as he stood beside Kage.

"...... Haru is that you?" Asked one of the men.

"Yes it's me. It's nice to see you Ryoku, Hunter and Hokage." Haru stated with a straight face.

--Harus' appearance had changed because of the Dragon Venom in his veins. His hair is now a midnight blue and spiked up. His eyes a deeper shade of blue. Haru appears older than he once was and the pupil in his eyes were slits of black.

"What have you done to Haru, you beast?!" Ryoku yelled.

"I didn't do a damned thing. This was his decision, I only helped him." Kage echoed as she turned into a shadow, appearing behind Ryoku.

--Ryoku wanted to move but somehow the Demons words struck fear into his heart. Kage breathed in deeply as Ryokus scent entered her nose.

"Ooo you smell extremely enticing. I don't know if I can control myself." Kage whispered as her hot breath hit his bare neck.

-Kages' hot breath sent a shiver down Ryokus' spine, so he pushed her away.

"What do you mean by that?" He asked in a shivering tone.

"The smell of certain unclaimed humans causes my instincts to go into a frenzy. And there are only two ways to calm my instincts..... One way is to claim that human as my mate or..... devour every last ounce of flesh that human has to offer." Kage grinned as her fiery red eyes turned crimson.

--Ryoku backed away from the demon only to be held still by Harus' icy cold hands.

"Haru why are you doing this? I raised you and cared for you, and now you're going to have me eaten by that monster over there." Ryoku whispered as the demon advanced ever so slowly to them.

"Kage is not a monster..... She's just lonely and wants someone to always be there for her.... And don't worry she won't eat you she was just teasing." Haru whispered back with a slight smile.

--Suddenly a knife shot straight threw Kages chest. She fell to the ground with a loud THUMP. The person who stabbed her was Hunter, he wanted to kill the beast who had injured his Master. Haru let go of Ryoku and ran to Kages side, then he had encased him and Kage in a small dome of ice.

"Kage... no..." Haru whispered in pain as more and more blood poured out of her wound.

"Don't.. worry Haru... I'll be fine... But you have to pull out.... the knife so I can heal my cut..." Kage smiled as she wiped the tears falling down Harus face.

--Haru nodded as he slowly gripped onto the blades hilt and pulled it out of her body. Kage winced in pain as the blade was now out of her body.

"Now use your new powers and freeze my wounds so I can stop bleeding." Kage instructed as even more blood poured from her cut.

"But I don't know how to control it." Haru whispered as he wiped more tears from his eyes.

"If you can create an Ice Dome then you can surely freeze my cut. Don't worry I believe you can do it." Kage encouraged as she coughed up some blood.

--Haru nodded as he knew he had to hurry or she would die. He calmed himself as he put his shaky hands over the bleeding slit. He then slowly released a light blue glow from his hands, Kages blood was beginning to turn to red ice and her wound red spikes. As he finished the dome of ice around them started to melt. Within the time they were in the dome the Rune Knights had come and captured all the unconscious mercenaries. But some of them had escaped.

"Haru I want you to come with me. If they ask who you are....... uh oh you're my brother." Kage whispered as she shaky stood up with his help.

--He nodded as they started to walk out, but they were stopped by one of the Knights.

"Hey! Where do you think you're going?" Hollered the knight as he headed toward the two.

"Well isn't obvious? We're going home. I finished my job here." Kage stated monotonously with her back turned.

"You can't leave yet we have to question you first."

-Kage turned her head and gave the knight a menacing glare.

"If you want to question me it'd better be a Hells important. And if it's not then I'll take your pathetic life as my amusement." The demon growled.

--The knight nodded furiously as Kage and Haru took their leave. The sun was just rising as they entered the almost dark forest.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

--How will the guild react when Kage is injured?

--What will they say about Haru?

--Will Kage let Natsume take the lead or will she forever have control of their body??

-These questions and more will be answered if you keep reading 'The Demon Within A Fairy Tail'........

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

[A/N]. Thank you for reading👍. I hope you enjoyed the story thus far.

Edited as of 3/3/15

--kitsune666

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••