Lord Zeref and the Union :19

-Kage and Haru were just sitting when suddenly Kages head turned to face the East.

"What's wrong Kage? Is someone coming?" Haru asked as he faced where Kage was looking.

"....." Kage didn't respond as her eyes glazed over in a trance. Haru swing his hand in front of her face.

"Hey! Kage are you still here?" He asked as he heard rustling leaves ahead of them
"Who's there?" He called out. As the 'thing' came closer the plants started dying and a dark aura seeped out of the dead vegetation.

••Haru then covered his nose as the smell of rotting plants and rotting flesh over came his sense of smell. Kage then kneeled on one knee and bowed her head.

"Kage? What are you doing? We should get out of here." he said as he grabbed Kages wrist. But when he touched her she was as cold as death.

"Get.... out..... of .... here..... hurry...." Kage said as her eyes changed from normal to glazed.

"No. I can't leave you here." He protested as he tried to lift her. But when he tried her body ignited with white acid flames.

"Get... away from....me.... I don't....want to... hurt you..." she growled as her Dragon eyes sharpened with anger. "He's... coming."

••Haru's eyes widened as he slowly backed away from Kage, realizing who was coming toward them. He ran just far enough to get away from him but close enough to see Kage. Finally a man with shadow black hair came out of the dead woods. His eyes brimmed with tears as he approached the Wolf Demon. Her flames had long since died down and she was still kneeling before the Dark Lord.

"Natsume.... It's been a long time since we last met." He said in a softened whispered tone.

"Indeed, it has been a long time since we last met Lord Zeref." Kage replied in an obedient tone, head still not daring to look up. Zeref had a slight smile as he sat down in front of the kneeling Kage.

"You have grown into a most powerful monster. I couldn't be more proud or grateful to have a Demon as strong as you and that still obeys her Master." He said softly as petted her head.

"It is my greatest honor that you give me such praise." she stated formally as she lifted her head to meet his gaze.

"The greatest honor for you would to accept my offer to become my Queen. We could rule the entire world, just you, and me." he whispered with a smirk.

••That brought Kage out of her trance to looked shocked at the Dark Lord. She tried to move but she was trapped in his spell.

"W-what do you-u mean by that?" She asked nervously as she stuttered.

"Exactly what I said. I want you to become my Queen so we can rule the world. With both our powers combined no one could stop us. I have an army of Demons and you have Dragons and Dragon Slayers behind you, who would dare go against us." Zeref ranted excitedly as he grabbed her shoulders.

••Kage was speechless, she couldn't believe what he was saying.

'Kage..... can you.... hear me.....' whispered a familiar voice in Kage's head.

'Natsume is that you?' Kage asked mentally.

'Yeah it's me. I've finally realized that you were the only one who really protected me, and always had my back. I think we can finally become one.'

'Then what are we waiting for. Repeat after me.' Kage smirked as she closed her eyes.

-Put back two halves of one whole, Yin and Yang must become one once again. The Dragon and Demon shall combine, to create peace within itself and the world.-

••The Demon Kage and the Dragon Natsume chanted the spell in perfect unison. As they finished the incantation a bright light surrounded their body. Zeref sprang to his feet in shock as the light burned his skin. Inside the light; their souls were merging into one. But as this was happening their appearance was changing. Half of their hair was as white as snow, and the other half as black as night. Small black curved horns grew just behind her wolf ears. The ear on the white side was black, the other was white on the black side. Their tail now had white scales and the shadow black fur cascaded like a mane with a tufted end. When they opened their eyes one was as blue as the azure sky, and the other as crimson as newly spilled blood. The light finally dimmed as it revealed a grinning monster who had power like no other.

"I can feel everything. Sense everything. And this power......" she trailed off as she felt the trembling of another. "To answer your question Lord Zeref, I'll have to decline. And now that there is only one soul in my body I not longer have to obey your words." Natsume stated in a venomous tone.

"We'll just have to wait then. I'd watch yourself Natsume VenHellsing because I will return." Zeref said viciously as he disappeared in a cloud of shadowy dust. Natsume was relieved that he was gone.

"Haru you can come out now!" She called but got no answer. She still felt trembling, she looked down at the ground as she froze it, then looked at her reflection. She gasped at what she saw, she looked like a monster.

"I'm sorry Haru. But I have to go." Natsume sobbed as she ran, a path of ice trailed behind her as the once blue skies began to fill with dark clouds.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Edited as of 3/9/15
[A/N]. Here's the new chapter, I hope you all like it. 🎅.
••••kitsune666 out

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••