1. Where you meet him

1. Where You Meet Him

-Luke-

You were walking along the sidewalk that led to a park that was up ahead from where you lived. Your boyfriend of a year and a half had dumped you for your now ex-best friend, leaving you groveling with a feeling of sorrow. You felt betrayed, and you couldn't stop crying, no matter how hard you tried. You knew the rim around your eyes was bright crimson, and your cheeks held a faint scarlet blush of irritation from scrubbing tears away. Your hair was plastered to your face due to tears and the wind. You pulled your jacket tighter against you as a blast of cold wind blew towards you. Shivering you glanced up noticing that you had made it to the park. Seeing a swing set in the distance you walked towards it and sat down, careful to pull your sleeves up to cover your hands from the rusty chains. You began to swing back and forth until you started to get really high.

  "Jump!" yelled a deep masculine voice. It startled you and you almost fell out of the swing.

  "I can't,", you gasped out.

  "Yes you can. Just let go. I'll make sure you don't get hurt," he said, not yelling since he was way closer now.

"But I'm already hurt," you whispered, hoping he didn't hear.

But apparently he did.

"Not by me. I would never hurt a beautiful girl, and whoever did didn't deserve you in the first place," he remarked, with a slight blush on his cheeks.

"I'm not beautiful," you whispered again, even your ex had said that.

Whether he heard and simply ignored you or not, you didn't know.

  He went to stand in front of you and you admired his sandy blonde hair and light blue eyes,"Here, jump and I'll catch you," he reasoned.

"But-" you started but he interrupted.

"No buts, just do it,"

You continued to swing thinking about it, then all reasoning left your mind and you let go. Just jumped. Apparently he thought that you weren't going to do it, so you both fell, but he blocked you from the ground, taking the impact himself.

"Oh my god, are you okay?" You asked him, but he ignored you, just staring up at you.

  "You're so pretty," he said, and as if now realizing he said that, his blush grew deeper.

"Uhmm, no I'm (Y/N)," you said.

"I'm Luke, and you're absolutely right. You're not pretty," you gasped when he said this, tears brimming your eyes.

He cupped your face,"You're completely and utterly beautiful."

-Michael-

You searched through every color the store had but couldn't decide. This was the first time you had ever dyed your hair, and you didn't want to ruin your natural colored locks with some horrid color. You finally narrowed your choices down to a pastel pink and a bright turquoise.

"Can't choose?", said a deep voice. What accent was that?

  Turning around, you were greeted by a pale boy with faded light green hair that complemented his green eyes and a gentle smile on his face.

"Yeah, I finally narrowed it down to these two, but oh before there were so many possibilities," You stated, with a flirty smile as he chuckled.

"I know what you mean, as you can see I've definitely been down this road, but hey why choose between the two of them when you can just use both?"