4. What He Likes/Loves About You

-Ashton-
Your smile. Everytime you smile he gets a feeling in the pit of his stomach, like butterflies. He can't help but smile along with you when you smile, and when he makes you smile, he feels a huge feeling of pride take over his whole being.

-Luke-

Your eyes. When you get excited about something your eyes get a huge twinkle in them and it makes them shine even brighter. He could just stare into your eyes all day if you'd let him. He loves it when you look at him because your eyes shine brighter than the sun itself and he falls even more in love with you.

-Calum-

Your hair. He loves everything about it. He loves that when you sleep next to him your hair fans out against his chest and he can feel the softness of it. He loves when you kiss him, it shelters you both from the world so its just you two. He loves to play with it while you sit and read your books. Your hair was a weak spot for him.

-Michael-

Your personality. He loves how you are so caring but can defend yourself if needed. He loves your carefree attitude. He likes how you can be lazy and just sit around with him all day, but then be hyperactive the next. There's never a dull moment in your relationship.
--------------------------------------------

As a reminder for anyone who is actually reading this, I do personals. Just tell me the following things:

-Name

-Boy(s)

-Situtation

-What type of preference (sweet, sad, cute, dirty, etc)

So yeah. Hope you liked it:)

VOTE

FAN

COMMENT