19. Calum

You felt a soft feeling of something drifting across your face. You began to slowly open your eyes, to see a relaxed Calum dragging his finger across your face. He was so engrossed in taking in your features, he didn't notice your eyes were open, but when he did, his cheeks grew a slight reddish tint, and his hand moved to cup your face.

"Morning babe," he said, his voice husky and deep from sleep.

"Good morning," you whispered and lifted your head up to rest your lips against his, forgetting morning breath, but you drew back and covered your mouth.

"What's wrong?" he asked, oblivious to your rank breath.

"Uhm...Cal...Morning breath," you tried to reason.

"Well, it is pretty early," (a/n This came from them playing Spin the Bottle)

"Calum, not until we brush our teeth," you said.

"Fine," he groaned like a giant 2 year old. You laughed at his impatience, and joined him brushing his teeth. After you were both done, he turned to you and pinned you to the wall.

"Now where were we?"

--------------------------------------------

Guys, I'm so sorry I didn't update yesterday. From the livestream to the amnesia lyric video, and being with my grandma at work, I was busy. I'll try to continue my couple of updates a day though:) ILYSM GUYS:)

Vote

Fan

Comment

or Share

P.s. How do you guys feel about the Amnesia video??