32. Calum

-unedited-

"Let me see your head Calum," you said, reaching for his face as he went to angle it away.

"No y/n. It's nothing," he said as you grabbed his cheeks, forcing him to look at you. Once you saw his forehead, you gasped. A long jagged angry red mark marred his face from the corner of his eyebrow to the bridge of his nose (a/n I know it really was a little scrape but it's my imagination going out of whack and our little baby hurt himself while drunk).

"Calum that's not 'nothing'!!! What happened?" You yelled/questioned him while still holding his flushed checks.

"Someone was talking crap about you and I put them in their place," he said, sliding his arms around your waist.

"Calum, thank you, but you didn't need to do that. Your face looks like Freddie Krooger fingerpainted on it," you said, giggling.

"It does not....but I'm still cute though?" He asked, smirking.

"Always," you said, kissing his lips.

At that moment Luke came in and looked at Calum.

"Did you tell her about your face?" He asked Cal. Calum started to stutter out an answer but Luke beat him to it.

"He got mad wasted last night and the bathroom door handle officially met his face."

********

So guys....it's been awhile but I'm back!! * awkward silence*

Anyways....so I was looking on here and I saw this has 3k reads?!?!? wtf I love you guys ahdjehsjsjeh!!!

Vote

Comment

......you know what?? You know the rest:)