13. Song that Describes Your Relationship

Calum- Kiss Me by Ed Sheeran.

"Kiss Me like you wanna be loved. Wanna be loved. Wanna be loved. This feels like falling in love. Falling in love. Falling in love."

  He feels like he is your protector and your source of comfort as you are his comfort he seeks too. He wants you to show you care as much as he does. And he wants to show all the ways he loves you, no matter what. (A/N its such a pretty song. I love it so much.)

Ashton- Dear God by Avenged Sevenfold.

  "Dear God, the only thing I ask of you is to hold her when I'm not around, when I'm much too far away. We all need that person who can be true to you, but I left her when I found her and now I wish I'd stayed."

  This is how he feels when on tour, or any far distance from you. When your not around he gets lonely, even surrounded by people. When he's alone, all he can do is live through his memories of the both of you, and just begin to miss you more.

--------------------------------------------

I'm on a roll tonight. These songs are amazing to me, they just have so much passion in them. Comment and tell me your favorite song. 9 times out of 10, I'll probably go look it up if I haven't heard of it. I love all music. My favorite song right now would (don't punch me) Amnesia by 5sos. It is soooo amazing. And Calum's solos?? CAN YOU SAY HOT?? I almost die everytime he hits those high notes!!!

  Anyways...

Vote

Fan

Comment

  or Share