38. Ashton Imagine for Megan

Pushing past the dozens of drunk underaged teens, I stepped outside to catch my breath. The stout stinch of beer pierced the air everywhere, even outside where the air should be cleansed of the smell. I silently sit down, after a quick check of vomit, on the damp ground. I swept my gaze around the few people falling everywhere with drunken giggles and sickening groping, to see a boy with shaggy dark blonde hair staring at me. He sat on the hood of someone's car, hands deep in his faded blue jacket pockets, staring. I swept my gaze away quickly, trying to avoid confrontation. Even though he was pretty hot from afar, I didn't want to talk to him. Guys you meet at parties are the worst. They only want one thing. My 'thing'. Oh, and boobs I guess. Which is two things, but whatever. 

I got up from my spot on the ground, and turned around to start walking home, when I was abruptly stopped by a hard surface. I jolted back and looked up to be greeted with the disgusting smell of beer. 

"Where ya going Megan?", the guy slurred, his breath reeking of alcohol. How he knew my name, I don't really know. I gave a slight smile, and turned to walk the other way when he grabbed my arm, and jerked me back into his chest. 

"Could you, like, let go? Like now?", I yelled at him, to which he chuckled.

"Now, why would I do that? You should be grateful i'm even talking to you. Come on, whatcha say we go in the house, and go upstairs? That sound nice Madison?", he said, smoothing his hand sickeningly down my arm, leaving me trembling with fear.

"Its Megan, and LET ME GO!", I screamed. No one around was helping, they all were to busy with themselves to acknowledge the fact that I might get raped.

"Let her go. Now", growled a dark voice. I jerked my head around to see the boy with shaggy hair clenching his fists. His hazel eyes glimmered harshly in the streetlight, his lips drawn back tight in a sneer.

"Who are you to tell me what to do?" said the drunken idiot, who loosened his grip on me. I took that as my chance and jolted out of his arms, and ran to the stranger. I didn't know him, but somehow trusted him. He wrapped his arms around me and looked down at me, checking for any signs of harm.

"You okay?" he whispered to me, smoothing my battered hair down.

"I'm okay", I said, and looked at the drunken guy who looked furious. He ran at us, and I screamed, but he tripped over a flower pot and landed on his face.

I couldn't help but to let out a giggle, and the goregous savior/stranger did too.

"Umm, I'm Ashton by the way."

*********

I wanted to end it like that because it makes it awkward....and our boys are so it fits:)

I don't know how i feel about it, but...idk..

here you go Megan lol

*unedited*