9. Ashton

You sat behind Ashton's extra drum kit at home, waiting for him to arrive. You delicately wrapped some strands of your hair around one of his drumsticks, waiting patiently. When you heard the door open and softly close, you began to get anxious.

"Y/N?" he called out.

"In here Ash," you called back.

He walked in and stopped dead in his tracks. His mouth opened a couple of times, but no words escaped his lips. You continued to twirl your hair around the drumstick, openly admiring his dazed expression.

"You said you'd teach me how to play the drums," you mumbled, pouting.

"What are you wearing babe?" he questioned with a slight strain in his voice. You looked down and admired your masterpiece. You had covered your body, from chest to thigh, in his bandanas.

"Trying to be more punk. Is it working?" you asked, an act of innocence. He slightly nodded and cleared his throat.

"So...the drums?" you asked but he ignored you and began to untie the one on his head.

"What are you doing?" you asked as he began stalking towards you with the bandana. Once he was close to your body, he whispered in your ear,"You forgot one."

*****

Haha. I'm enjoying these bros. I wish I knew what you think of them, so feel free to comment. Anytime. Don't be shy.

So...anyone want a personal?

For that, I need:

-Name

-Boy(s)

-type (cute, romantic, sad, etc)

Erkay....as per usual:

Vote

Fan

Comment

or Share