6. Since 2nd Grade: Michael

"You just poked my eye (Y/N)" Michael screamed at you. You couldn't stop laughing at how ridiculous he looked.
"Well quit bobbing around," you managed to say in the mist of all your giggling.
  Michael had agreed to let you put makeup on him for your Youtube channel and you could tell he was now starting to regret it.
  He grabbed the eye liner pencil out of your hand and drew a long line across your cheek.
"Michael, why!?!?!" you yelled. He was smirking at you with a mischievous look in his eyes. You couldn't help but to admire his light green eyes and plump lips. You had daydreamed constantly about kissing those lips, but you'd never say anything. You and Michael had been friends since second grade when he punched a little boy for teasing you about your hair. You had clung to him ever since then. You wouldn't ruin this friendship for anything. Not even your heart.
"(Y/N)!" Michael yelled, snapping his fingers in your face.
"You okay? You just....faded away for a second there. Whatcha thinking about that's got you so...I don't know...acting weird?" he asked, worry creasing his furrowed brows.
You thought about actually telling him for a minute, then snapped yourself back into your place. 'He doesn't like you' your mind told you.
  "Nothing. Just wondering about that penis on your forehead," You said with a forced laugh. You knew he didn't  buy it, but he didn't question it.
"What?!? I'm going to kill you!" and with that he tackled you to the ground, his body aligned on top of yours.
He brushed the hair out of your face with his calloused fingers, and you couldn't stop yourself from leaning forward and softly pecking his lips.
You drew back quickly, and one look at his suprised face had you momentarily frightened.
'What did I just do?" you mentally asked yourself.
You tried to push him off but he grabbed your hands and pinned them down on either side of your body. He looked deep into your eyes and the look of suprise was gone and a look of amazement replaced it. Then, he shocked you by smiling a wide genuinely loving smile.
  "What was that?" he whispered. He just kept staring at you.
"I d-didn't mean to Mikey, but I kind of fell in love with you," you said and turned your face away from his intense stare. It didn't stay that way long because he released one of your arms to grab your chin and make you face him.
"Don't hide your face from me. Are you ashamed to love me? Is that it because that really suc-" you interrupted him with a soft brush of your lips against his.
"I would never be ashamed of that. I just don't want you to reject me. That would crush me," you whispered grazing his soft jaw with your fingers. He brought his face so close your noses touched.
"I would never say I don't love you, cause that'd be a lie. And I, Michael Clifford aka Cliffocanda, don't lie. I love you (Y/N). More than you could ever know," he whispered and brought his lips to yours with a soaring kiss.
None of your fantasies compared to the real thing.
Once you pulled apart he got this weird look on his face.
"You're not regretting this already are you?" you asked.
"Of course not. But uhm, do I really have a penis on my face?" he asked, hesitant.
"Yep," you confirmed, popping the 'p'. He got that look in his eye again and reached for the eye liner.
"THEN SO SHALL YOU MWHAHAHAHA!!" he yelled with an evil laugh.
--------------------------------------------

Why can't I have a relationship like that?? Still stuck as a single pringle:/ Oh yeah, this is unedited. Its exactly 2:10am right now...so no...

So...I have a couple of readers. If you actually read this far, comment banana:)

Vote

Fan

Comment!!!