12. Michael

You woke up with a slight stomach ache, but you ignored it thinking it would soon go away.

About 30 minutes later, you were rushing towards the toliet, emptying its contents into the bowl. You felt someone pull your mangled hair back, protecting it from falling in the toliet. Micheal, your boyfriend of two and a half years, began to gently rub your back, trying to sooth you. You lifted your head to thank him, but was interrupted by another vomitting episode.

"Shh, its fine. You're okay. It'll be okay babe," he whispered, still trying to comfort you. You didn't want him to see you like this, but you were truly grateful for his presence.

Once you were finished you slouched on floor, rubbing your mouth free of waste with the back of your hand.

Michael crouched in front of you, rubbing your cheeks softly.

"You good babe?" he asked, worried.

"Yeah. I don't know why that happened. I'm uh going to brush my teeth," you said. He gave you a gentle kiss to the forehead, lingering a moment before leaving the bathroom.

You got up, and began brushing your teeth. You began to think about why you felt so bad earlier, because now you felt fine. If anything just hungry.

  You continued to brush your teeth but when a thought dawned on you, you dropped your toothbrush in the sink. Quickly picking it up and rinsing it and your mouth out, you put the toliet seat down and sat on it. You remembered what had happened when Michael came home from tour not too long ago, and considering the circumstances, you blushed. But the longer you thought about it, the more anxious you got. 'Could I really be pregnant?' you thought. Shaking your head, you became scared.

You knew what you had to do. Putting on some pants and some.shoes on, you grabbed your jacket and keys calling out to Michael," I'll be back," and walking out without hearing his response.

You drove to the nearest drug store and got out and ran inside.

Finding the aisle with the pregnancy tests, you grabbed three random different types running to the cash register.

The older lady scanning the tests up asked you,"These for you?"

You gave her the money, grabbed the bag with the tests, and sarcastically said,"No, they're for my mom," and ran to your car and sped home.

Once home you threw your keys on the counter and raced past Michael, who was standing there with a controller in hand, towards the bathroom, slamming the door and locking it.

After the 'peeing on a few sticks' was done you sat them down and waited. A knock on the door scared you and you knocked one down. You hurriedly picked it up and gasped at what you saw. Positive. You felt a tear roll down your cheek and a sob escaped your mouth.

"Y/N? Y/N! Open this door now!" Michael yelled, scared. You reached over and unlocked the door, it swinging open revealing an even paler Michael. He looked at your face seeing the tears, then down at your hand, where the test was.

"Are we....?"He croaked, drifting off, leaving the sentence open. You nodded and everything went so fast after that. A giant smile stretched across his face and he walked towards you, swinging you in circles, then as if realizing he was squeezing you, he put you down.

"Don't want to hurt our little guy," he whispered, pressing soft kisses on your lips. He kneeled down in front of you, pressing his hands gently against your stomach.

He pressed a small kiss to your flat abdomen and whispered,"I can't wait to meet you."

--------------------------------------------

I swear the feels. I actually really like this one. Its so sweet. Sorta. Anyways, awkward. I'm so grateful for the few readers I have, I mean you could have read something else, but you chose mine. ILYSM!!!

You don't know how much it means to me. I just want to hug all 50 or 60 of you:)

Anyways, as usual

Vote

Fan

Comment

  or Share

Bye sexy people:)

p.s. feel free to tell me if there are any grammar errors. I don't pay attention:/