11. Calum

You sat in front of the t.v. watching some horror flick about a little girl giving people seven days to live before she came to kill them after watching a tape. You hated to admit it, but you were kind of scared. The lights were out and every few minutes you would hear some sort of shuffling noise in different areas of your's and Calum's house. You would pause the movie, glancing around the room you were in before gripping your phone tight in one hand and pressing play on the remote ro resume your movie.

You hadn't heard the noise in awhile now and had became engrossed in the movie, when all of a sudden you heard a door slam, igniting a sharp gasp from you.

You slowly stood up, scared to make any other noises and shined your phone in the direction of the slam. You grabbed the nearest object, which happened to be the t.v. remote, and got ready to defend yourself if anyone was in there with you. You knew it wasn't Calum because he had called earlier that day saying he'd be late coming in, which terrified you even more.

You walked towards the front door, and when you saw a dark silouette, you became paralyzed with fear. You stood there unmoving as the person shuffled around doing god knows what. You didn't want to do anything but you knew you had to do something, so with that, you let out a screech and charged at the intruder with the remote, hitting them constantly. They yelled and tried to protect themself with their arms blocking their face.

"Y/N!! Y/N! Stop! Its me!" That voice wasn't the voice of a stranger, but of Calum. You gasped and dropped the remote only to wrap him in a tight embrace in which he gladly returned. You didn't realize you had been crying until he softly swiped it away with his calloused index finger.

"I thought you would be late coming in," you said, your voice muffled by his chest.

"We finished a little earlier," he explained. You just nodded and you both stood their hugging in silence until he spoke up.

"May I ask why you just assaulted me with a t.v. remote Y/N?" he asked, playfully, letting you go to rub his arms which had taken the beating.

'Uhmm, you just kind of scared me," you said in a timid voice. He noticed your guilt and fear and hugged you again. His lips brushed your ear and whispered,"Don't be sorry. It was kind of hot."

"You find getting beat with a remote hot?"

"Well, its kind of like spanking, just more harder. And I'd like you to spank me," he said, being cheeky. You slapped him upside the head softly and kissed the tip of his nose, then walked away.

"Does this mean your gonna spank me?"

--------------------------------------------

Bleh...not really gonna be an author's note cause I'm tired. ily guys:)

Vote

Fan

Comment

or Share