2. Three Months.

2. Three Months

-Calum-

You felt a fresh new sob retching from your mouth as you hugged Calum again, knowing he would be leaving soon.

  "I don't want you to go," you whispered into his chest, the feeling of sorrow washing over you again as you realized this was the last time you'd hug him for 3 more months.

He lifted your face up and you saw that he had tears rushing down his cheeks too. He kissed the new tears away from your face and hugged you tighter.

"I don't want to leave you either (Y/N). It hurts to think this is the last time I'll hold you. The last time I'll actually talk to you in person. The last time I'll kiss you. It hurts so bad babe. I want to wake up with you everyday and see your face, and I feel like my heart is being ripped out because I know I can't do that for 3 months. It hurts," with that he started to sob.

You squeezed him and cupped his cheeks.

"I love you Cal. Its only 3 months, it could be worst. Remember last time? It was 6. We can do it. I love you Calum. So much. Just don't forget about me, m'kay?"

He looked into your eyes as tears continued to run down both your faces, he poked your nose trying to lighten the mood.

"I would never be able to do that. You have my heart in the palms of your hands forever babe. I love you so much. Never forget that. I'll remind you everyday of our lifes that I love you. I couldn't ever stop if I tried. You're my world," he grasped both of your hands in his between your bodies. You both sat there until someone tapped Calum's shoulder.

"Its time to go," said Michael. You hugged him and the others before turning back to Calum. A sob caught in your throat as your eyes settled on his watery ones.

He pulled you into his body tightly one last time, before pulling back and giving you a kiss full of passion and love. You pulled apart for breath.

"Okay babe. I love you. See you soon," he said grabbing his luggage. He glanced at you one last time with tear filled eyes, as if he was memorizing the sight of you, then turned back and walked with Luke, who rubbed his back sympatheticly.

  "I love you too," You said to his retreating frame. With that you broke down and cried until you couldn't shed another tear.

-Luke-

You sat on your bed ,stuffing your face with junk and watching Game of Thrones to muffle your pain. It wasn't working.

  You couldn't get over the fact that he wasn't coming today. He said 3 months. Just 3, but when he called earlier to tell you that the tour had been extended, you became numb. But after the numb feeling faded you cried until your cheeks and nose was too sensitive to touch. Now you were eating away your problems. Well at least trying to anyways.

  You went to reach for a can of soda only to realize there wasn't anymore. You groaned and got out of bed, wincing at the pain that shot up your legs from sitting way too long. After waiting until it was gone, you made your way to the kitchen. Reaching in one of the cabinets, you grabbed 4 more sodas. Turning around you dropped the cans clutching your chest. There in front of the door stood a dark figure with suit cases.

You stepped pass the mess you had made and ran towards your room.

"(Y/N)?" You stopped when you heard the person speak. Slowly you turned around.

"Luke?" you asked, so hopeful your heart hurt. He reached over and flicked on a light and confirmed it was him.

You ran at him and tackled him with the tightest embrace you could muster.

  "God Luke, I missed you so much. When you called today, I swear it hurt so much," you whispered into his chest.

He tightened his arms around you and kissed the top of your head.

"I know, I missed you too. I wanted to suprise you, but you kind of caught me," he said with a chuckle.

You let go of him and walked over and cleaned up the mess of soda. Luke had put his bags away in the room and snuck up behind you. He wrapped his arms around your waist and put his chin on top of your head.

"I really missed you," he said.

"I missed you too," I said.

-Ashton-

You sat on the hospital bed, clasping Ashton's hand. The doctor had made you pee in a cup and change into a hospital gown. You was expecting him to come back any second now.

  You had been throwing up and feeling light headed for weeks now, not knowing what was wrong. Ashton had been by you constantly, helping you no matter what. You were grateful for everything he was doing for you, but you was scared something was horribly wrong with you and you didn't want to hurt him with that.

  Your thoughts were interrupted when the door opened to reveal a doctor. It wasn't the man that you first had, it was a woman with pastel color scrubs with teddy bears on them.

  "Hello there, Ms. (Y/L/N) and Mr. Irwin. I have your results here," she said while you both nodded and gripped each others hands tighter.

  "Well, first off, there's nothing peculiar about your situation," she said.

  "What do you mean?" Ashton asked.

"Well you got to let me finish," she said chuckling," Secondly, I want to say Congrats."

"Why congrats? " you asked.

"Sweetheart, your about 3 months pregnant I'd say," she said happily.

You and Ashton stared at each other until a wide smile broke out across his and your face. He picked you up off the bed and spun you around. He touched his forehead to yours and said," Were going to be parents."

-Michael-

You wrapped the towel around your drenched body, stepping out of the shower. You blow dried your hair then stepped into your's and Michael's bedroom. Looking at the bed where your clothes were, you were momentarily stunned by what you saw. Rose petals covered every single inch of the bed and your clothes were no where in sight. That sly bastard. But you still loved him.

"Mikey?" you called out for him. No answer.

"Michael?" you tried again. Still nothing.

You walked into the kitchen and saw Michael sitting at the table with your clothes.

  "Hey babe,"he said casually.

"Uhm, Michael, can I have my clothes?"

" No (Y/N) you can't," he remarked with a smirk.

  You walked over to him and kissed his plump lips.

"Happy 3 month aniversary Michael," you said and started to grab your clothes when he wasn't looking.

  But he caught you.

"Nope. You can't have these," with that he picked the clothes up and ran off with them.

"Michael!!!!" you groaned.

--------------------------------------------

Idek how I feel about this. Are these any good? Blehh...

   I do personals too guys. If you want them just ask, ok?

VOTE

FAN

COMMENT

PEACE OUT GIRL SCOUTS:)