34. Imagine for Ellie

I closed my eyes and leaned back in my desk chair, rubbing my closed eye lids gently, hoping to soothe the dull ache that had started to form.

Exams were just a week away, and I had been cramming everything in my brain that I thought would be useful. Textbook after textbooks were piled on the desk, and I was tired of looking at them.

I heard a door slam downstairs, but continued to rub my eyes.

A set of large hands grazed my hair and settled on my shoulders, massaging softly.

"Tired?" asked a deep gentle voice. I removed my fingers from my eyes and turned my head, slowly opening my eyes to reveal a smiling Luke.

"How'd you guess?" I asked playfully, turning completely to face him. He wrapped his arms around my waist, picked me up, and tossed me on the bed. I scooted up and laid down, him doing the same and snuggling in behind me.

"Then let's sleep," he mumbled in the crook of my neck.

"Luke, I have exam-"

"Oh shut up. You're super smart. And gorgeous. And sexy. And mine," as he said each, he would place kisses on my neck, gently punctuating his words.

"I thought you wanted to sleep," I asked as he crawled on top of me, planting kisses everywhere he could reach.

"Hmmm....This is so much better."

***********

So.....I'm going to sleep now-_-

School is draining me.....and we only just started.....so here you go Ellie:)