30. Calum

Sorry guys....I know i haven't updated in a while, its just school starts in like a week and I've been busy. Sorry again for my stupid excuses:/

Anyways......here's something:)

****

You lifted your hand towards his head and threaded your fingers in his soft dark strands.

"I love you Calum, never forget that," you said, tears streaming down your face. He nodded and kissed your nose.

"I love you too Y/N, I just can't believe your leaving. Its like my brain is refusing to acknowledge it. Please don't leave me," he begged one last time, trying to persuade you to not leave for school.

"I have to Cal. I'll be back in like 3 weeks," you said, carassing his cheek.

  "I just don't want you to leave without me," he whispered, his voice cracking.

"Please don't do this. I'm going to end up changing my mind," you said, your heart breaking at his words. He looked hopeful at that then his expression changed to guilt.

"I'm sorry. I know you really want this. I just really want you to stay," he said, his face in the crook of your neck.

"Ok," you said. You couldn't say no to him. You'd just go to school here.

"What?" he questioned, his face shocked.

"I said 'ok'," you repeated.

"No. You can't give this up," he said.

"Its fine Calum. I'll just go here," you said with a smile, reassuring him. A wide smile stretched across his face and he embraced you tightly.

"I love you so much."

--------------------------------------------

When I reread this, I was like wtf is this!?!?! I have some mixed emotions about this....

I HAVE 1.2K READERS!?!?!? WHAT??? I'm shocked anyone would read this.....I mean the first few imagines kinda suck bro.....Just saying....

Anyways...

Vote

Fan

Comment

or Share

-unedited-