7. You Hate Him But He Secretly Loves You

You Hate Him But He Secretly Loves You (Ashton & Michael)

-Ashton-

Opening your locker, you grabbed your Biology textbook and stuffed it into your bag. You went to reach in for your extra notebook when the door was slammed shut, barely missing your fingers. You screeched and jumped back, clutching your bag as well as your heart.
"Did I scare you?" asked a mocking Australian accented voice. Ashton fricking Irwin. He was the exchange student that your school had traded your best friend for the rest of senior year. They did this every year and you and Y/F/N (your friend's name...not your first name-_-) had always hoped and prayed they'd never say your names to go half way across the world from each other, but your luck ran out. She had been picked, but she always called and skyped saying she was having fun and missed you so it made it kind of more bearable.
But Ashton. He was sweet to you at first, and you grew a certain liking to him, but then out of no where he became cold and distant towards you. Always taunting and borderline assaulting you, but you couldn't really say it was physical assualt because he never touched you. Just made you cry. But he didn't need to know that part. He would ridicule you even more if he knew that.
Coming back to the present, you raised your eyes to meet his sparkling hazel ones. Hoisting your bag higher up on your shoulder, you started to turn around. You didn't get too far with that due to his hand jerking you back to face him. The bell rang, signaling that class had started and the halls were now completely empty besides you two.
  He shocked you when he abrubtly shoved your back into the lockers, stepping so close your noses kept brushing against each other and you could smell the minty gum on his breath.
"I asked you a question (Y/L/N) and I expect an answer," he said calmly. God, you hated him so much. The hatred surged through your whole being. Your body began to tremble due to the intensity of the hate. You tried pushing him off, but he wasn't having it. You turned your head away, hiding your face so he wouldn't see the tears that streamed down.
"Don't look away from me," he snarled. Why was he doing this? You just wanted him to leave you alone.
  He grasped your chin and turned your face to face him. Your watery eyes raised to his once again, and this time you felt a surge of fear replace the hate. Who knew what he would do.
"Are you crying?" he asked, his voice suprisingly shaky and full of uncertainty. His eyes lost their look of anger, and was replaced with guilt and was that fear? You didn't understand why he was so apprehensive about this whole torment thing now.
"No. No No No No. Don't cry. Shit. This wasn't supposed to be this way. Please stop crying (Y/N). Please," he begged. He stepped away and started pulling at his hair, still staring at you.
You slid down against the lockers until you were slumped on the ground. You wrapped your arms around yourself and continued to silently cry. You really didn't exactly know why you were crying. Maybe it was fear. Maybe hate. Maybe self loathing due to your lack of self defense. You didn't really know.
Ashton had stopped pulling at his hair and had came to crouch in front of you. He tried to pry your hands from your sides but you stopped him.
"Don't touch me," you yelled silently praying no one else heard.
"You don't mean that (Y/N)," he whispered heart broken.
"What do you mean I don't mean that? How can you sit there and say that? Of course I mean that! You torment me everyday! You always make me feel like shit on a daily basis! I cry everyday because of you! I hate you! I hate you with every ounce of my body! I can't stand even being this close to you. Please go away. Please," You ended it in a quiet whisper. You couldn't do it anymore. You were done.
"No. You don't hate me. No. Please let me explain my-" you interrupted him.
"No!! I don't want to hear you-"
"I love you!" he shouted. You were paralyzed from shock. He loved you? No...No..this isn't right.
"No you don't. People who love someone don't act like that. Oh my god I hate you so much," you whispered. It hurt that he was playing with your emotions like that.
"No. Don't say that! You don't hate me. No," he tried to persuade you.
"But I do."

-Michael-

"No! You don't tap the white tiles!" you told Calum again. You were sitting on his bed in the hotel room with him and Luke. You were trying to show him how to play 'Piano Tiles' but it wasn't working.
"Why can't I touch them?" he whined. You had always had a small crush on him, but you really liked someone else. Someone that you borderline hated. Ugh.
"Because that's how you play the game Calum!" you laughed at him.
"Ugh..okay," he said with a small smile on his face. You glanced at Luke, who was silently chuckling, and shook your head. You all jumped when the door slammed open to reveal Michael with a girl who looked like she had used her face as a coloring book. Your heart shattered and that familiar pain came back again. It felt like he had just stomped your whole chest in the ground and walked away without a care. This was the last time. You officially hated Michael Clifford. Luke and Calum looked at you sympatheticly because they knew. You just shook your head and grabbed your things. You didn't want to see Michael and his bimbo-for-a-day suck faces, and you really just wanted to be by yourself.
You gave them both a hug and stood up to leave.
"Bye guys," you mumbled.
"Excuse me," you said to the two in the door way. The girl just rolled her eyes and tried to pull Michael further in the room. He just stood their staring at you, as if you should say something. You didn't though, just stood their patiently waiting for him to move.
He didn't move from the doorway, just moved over a little so you could walk out.
Once you were out of the door you began walking when all of a sudden there was a tap on your shoulder. You turned around to see a bashful Michael.
"What, no hug for me?" he quietly asked. You looked him up and down, then snorted.
"Ask your plaything," you snapped, and began to walk away again. You was done with him playing with your emotions. Your thoughts were interrupted when someone pulled you back into an embrace, your head landing in the crook of their neck. Michael.
"But I want one from you," he mumbled into your hair. He ran his hands up and down your back, sending shivers up your spine.
"No Michael," you said, trying to pull away. Once you did, you backed away from him.
"Why do you hate me (Y/N)?" he quietly asked, avoiding your eyes. You didn't know what to say.
"Uhm...I don't h-" He interrupted your lie.
"Yes you do. Is it the girls?", he asked. You remained silent.
"(Y/N), I just used them to make you jealous. I love you," he said and began to walk closer to you. You began to walk away in disgust. You was happy he said he loved you, but why did he do that to you and all those other girls?
"You think I'd run into your arms knowing this? Michael that's horrible. Why would you do that to all those girls. I don't like them, but they have feelings too. Why would you do that to me? Yeah I do hate you, but I used to love you," you said, finally getting all off your chest.
"(Y/N)-" he said walking closer, ignoring all the questions only hearing that you said you loved him.
"No. I n-need time to think," you said, and ran to your room, leaving him standing there with a crushed yet hopeful heart.

--------------------------------------------

I feel like there should be a part 2 to this.....Comment and tell me if you want a part 2:)

  So....about them personals...I do still do them...Just puttin' that out there...So...YEP...I can't really tell if anyone if enjoying these...Is it the grammar? Hmmm Idk-_-

   As usual...

Vote

Fan

Comment