33. Imagine for Sam

I was startled awake by a warm presence on my lower hip, curving around my waist, gripping tight. I slowly turned my head to see a mop of dirty blonde curls wildly twirling about. His face held a soft smile and his eyes lazily twinkled. Ashton let his right eye lid droop into a wink and puckered his lips. I giggled at his attempts and continued to watch him, soaking in the time I had left with him.

"Good morning beautiful," he rasped out in his deep morning voice laced with sleep, reaching his hand from around my waist towards my face, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear. I turned around completely to face him full on and kissed his nose lightly.

"Morning sexy," I whispered back, smirking. He wrapped his other arm back around me and tightly pulled me closer to him, his face nuzzling my neck and deeply inhaling.

"When are you leaving to go to your house?" His muffled voice asked. I took a minute to think about it before replying.

"I should probably go now," I said finally. He untucked his face from my neck to look at me with disappointment, his eyebrows drawn down and his hazel eyes clouded.

"I wish you didn't have to," he whispered, his hands cradling my face on each side.

"Me neither," I whispered back.

He pulled my face in close to his, our lips slightly brushing, but not quite. I reached my hands up towards his face and pulled it towards me, our lips crushing together. After only a few seconds, I drew away and got up getting dressed. When I was done, I walked over to where Ashton lay propped up on his arms, his legs swaying back and forth in the air. I leaned down to quickly peck his lips and began to walk out the door.

"Bye-a Sam!" Ashton screamed before I shut the door.

"Bye Ash," I whispered, walking towards my car.

-skips long and boring drive to house-

Opening my door, I slung the keys down on the table and trudged to the kitchen and opening a cabinet to reveal Oreos. I grabbed them and ripped the package open to grab the cookie and opened the refrigerator to grab the milk.

"Oohhh you're a dunker!" yelled a deep voice. I screamed and dropped the milk, it splattering all over the floor. I jerked around and faced the 6ft something blonde intruder, my heart fluttering at the sight of him (a/n guys if your heart flutters, go to the doctor...you're not in love....your hearts messed up....just saying...mood killer...sorry)

"Lucas! What are you doing here?" I screamed at him, ignoring his shining blue eyes and gorgeous blonde hair.

"Well, once upon a time, a woman named Liz met a man named Andrew-" I interrupted him.

"Oh my god that's not what I meant. Why are you here? As in my house?" I asked him, calming down.

"Oh, well you have got to be more specific..Gosh..I was here to see if you wanted to watch a movie but you weren't here so I watched it without you....here," he explained as he began cleaning up the mess of milk on the floor.

"You don't have to do that," I said quietly to him, bending down to help.

"But I wanted to," he whispered, his face close to mine. I looked into his deep shining blue eyes and felt my breath leave me as our lips slowly joined. His soft plump bottom lip massaged mine, his black hooped ring occasionally running against my lip as well. My hand flew up to cradle his face as our kisses grew more passionate. He moved to get closer, but his foot slipped in the remaining milk, leaving us both sprawled on the ground, him on top of me.

"Sam...can I ask you something?" he asked nervously.

"You just did Luke," I said laughing. He shook his head and smiled.

"No really," he said.

"Okay," I nodded.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

*******

Hiya Sam- Kellin Quinn

Sorry.....been wanting to do that since I read your name...here you go...i tried sweet..but I don't really know....bleh..Hope you enjoy it:)

I might have to make a part 2 to yours because my mind drew a blank and my FINGERS hurt from typing and voting for 5sos on Twitter.

So...have a lovely night......or morning...just make it lovely you lovelies!!!!!!

-unedited-