Escape from hell

Okay, Y/N, you're finally going away from this hell of a home. It's the day I head back to my boarding school.

I check my list once again and make sure I packed everything.

I look around my small plain room and smile. Finally, I get to go to a place where I am happy.

Knock knock! Who could it be at this time? My stepdad and stepmom headed for their offices an hour ago.

My evil stepbrother should be at his university right now. Who could it be?

I walk to the out of my room and open the front door. I didn't want to see him here.

"Hello my dear sister!" He smirks at me as he comes in. "Looking pretty in that uniform of yours." His eyes scan my body.

I am wearing my school uniform. It is a white shirt and a short plaid skirt. I am also wearing black stockings.

"Shouldn't you be at your university right now, Jack?" I ask, my voice shaking in fear.

"Never mind that, my cute little sister. I am dropping you off." He replies.

He locks the door and turns towards me. "So, when do you have to reach the train station?" He walks towards me.

I back away from him and start looking around for some kind of help. "At twelve o'clock." My voice is shakier.

"Oh! So we have time for a little fun. Huh?" He quickly grabs my hand and pulls me towards him.

I fall in his arm and he traces my lips with his thumb. "You have such soft lips, babygirl." He eyes me with lust in his eyes.

"Please.... please.... don't do anything to me. I beg you." I cry as he presses my body against his.

"Aww. Are you scared? Don't worry, I am just having a little fun." He lifts my head up and smirks.

This wasn't the first time he has done this. He always does this when no one is around. He is the reason my home became my hell.

No one believes me when I tell about what he does to me. He is a topper in school, a good boy in front of everyone else. How could a boy like that take advantage of an orphan, who was adopted by his angelic family?

He starts unbuttoning my shirt. "Please don't do this again. Please." I cry as I try to stop him.

He overpowers me and continues to undress me. He pushes me onto the couch and unbuckles his belt.

...............

I cry silently as he lays peacefully next to me after using me. What had I done to deserve such torture?

His hands go around my waist and slowly trace the skin there. I move away and take my clothes with me back to my room.

I dress up again and wash my face. I try to look like nothing ever happened and sit on my bed.

After about thirty minutes of sitting there, fighting against myself to not cry, he comes and says, "We should get going. You can't miss your train."

He smiles at me and pats my head. I nod my head, unable to get any voice come out of my mouth.

I take my large suitcase and my two bags and follow him to his car. I get in and we head to the station in silence.

Once we reach there, I get ready to jump out as he places his filthy hand on my thighs and smirks at me.

"I'll miss you." He squeezes my things and I try my best not to burst into tears.

I get out and take my things and rush to the platform to board my school train. I don't look back and just get into the train.

I head to the last compartment and give my attendance and sit on the side seat where two people sit face to face.

My seat has a space for handicapped people opposite to it and space for one person to seat next to me.

I stare at the tracks and try to be happy about the fact that I don't have to see my filthy brother for the next three months.

This is my latest FF. I hope you enjoy the story. Please vote and comment if you like the chapters. I love reading your comments.