Forever

"About coming to your house for the holidays...." He begins as we reach the entrance.

"Will you be able to come?" I ask hopefully. I open the door as we walk in.

"Yeah. Mina said it's okay." He smiles as we walk towards the stage.

"Doesn't she want to come?" I ask, moving towards the teacher.

"No. She has somewhere to go." He says and waves at me as he goes to the stage.

I tell the teacher about being slightly sick and she asks me to do the play without too much effort. I do just that.

After Taemin and I reach the room, we start discussing the stay. I actually am feeling extremely happy as he is coming home with me.

I feel like I will be safe with him around.

It's a shame, isn't it? Not being able to feel safe, even within your own home?

As we get ready to go to bed, even though I am not at all sleepy, a knock is heard on the door.

"Y/N .. Taemin!!! We are having a night party on the roof. Care to join us?" Jo asks us when we open the door.

"Hmm. Taemin? What do you say?" I ask my roommate.

"If you want to ...." He says.

"Quit acting like a couple. Are you going?" Jo elbows me.

I hide my smile and nod. "I am not at all feeling sleepy. We will be there soon."

I close the door and smirk at him. "So .... your first night party, right?" I ask him.

He nods. "Is it a big deal?"

"Yes. Dress up. Something slightly fancy. That red shirt of yours is perfect." I go to my closet and take out the outfit I wore for the practice today evening.

"Wear black pants. They look really good on you." I shout as I go into the bathroom to change.

I quickly change and look at the mirror. Maybe, I can wear a little makeup. Maybe, let my hair down?

I wasn't allowed to do that at home since Jake didn't let me. He said that I shouldn't dress up outside.

"I am coming out." I shout and keep my hand on the handle of the door.

"Yeah. I figured out on my nineteenth birthday that you are gay." Taemin says as I step into the room.

I expected him to be properly dressed but he was standing next to the bed buckling his belt with his shirt wide open.

"Aish! You!" I shout as I close my eyes. "If I was gay, I won't be interested in you." I defend myself.

"You liked me better when you thought I was a girl." He says running his hands through his hair as I opened my eyes.

"That's not true." I shout as I walk over to him and start buttoning his shirt.

"You were more romantic and everything before. Now, it's not as ..." he stops as he notices that I was hiding my face by looking down.

Was it true? Did I act differently to him now? It's true. I am a little scared of giving him my heart now that I know that it's a He.

But, I didn't know that it affected him this much. I don't want him to feel any less loved. That breaks my heart.

I want to make him the happiest person on earth. I want him to feel loved. I want him to be forever by my side. I want to be by his side.