Lies

I tug on his hair and arch my back to press my body against his. I feel his moans vibrate through my mouth as I close my eyes.

His hands travel over my body and make my skin burn wherever he touches.

We part, breathless and desperate. I look into his eyes. His deep dark eyes absorbed me completely. I am lost in them.

He starts kissing my neck and slowly moves down peppering kisses all over. I close my eyes as he sucks on my skin.

I suddenly go into a state of complete panic. I open my eyes and push Taemin off me. I feel like I am choking on something.

I feel scared and I start crying. I cry silently and put my hands around myself.

I feel a warm body hug me gently. "What's wrong Y/N?" He asks in a whisper. He kisses my cheek.

I sob quietly. I hug him back and turn towards him. He pulls away and looks deep into my eyes searching for answers.

"What happened Y/N? Why do you keep acting like this? Is it me?" He ask, a pain in his usually cheerful voice.

I shake my head vigorously and hold his hands. "It's not you. It's me." I say in a hoarse voice.

"Will you tell me what is wrong?" He asks gently and tightens his grip on my hands.

I nod slowly and wipe away my tears and try to stop the sobs. I close my eyes and take a deep breath.

I start telling him everything, everything from the beginning. I bare my soul out to him. I have been afraid of this moment since I realised that I am in love with him, now I did it.

As I stop talking, I look into his troubled eyes. His lips are pursued and his eyes are red and angry.

He hugs me tightly and kisses the top of my head. "Why is he still free? He doesn't deserve to live." He says in a angry voice.

I hug him back and stay silent. I can't believe I finally did it. I told him everything.

"Do you still like me?" I ask in a whisper, barely audible.

"Yes. I still LOVE you." He whispers back. He jumps up from the bed. "I have someone to confront." He says is a scary tone.

He opens the door and quickly walks out. I hear loud banging after a few seconds.

I jump up and rush towards the door. I peek out towards Jake's room to see Taemin standing there facing him.

Taemin grabs him by his collar, surprising him, and drags him towards the living room where our parents are sitting.

"I want to ask you about something." He says in a scary tone to my parents.

I close the door and stand with my back against the wall. I don't know how to feel about the situation.

I close my eyes and take a few deep breaths to calm myself down. I keep my hand on my heart and listen to the quick pace which slows down.

I hear a lot of talking happening on the other side of the door. A few shouts which make me anxious.

I hear a voice right next to the door. "Y/N, please come out." My mom's sweet voice calls out for me and knocks on the door.

I quickly open it and stand facing her. "Is it true? Was it all true?" She asks, on the verge of tears.

I nod slowly and look down. She wraps me in a warm hug and cries. "I am so sorry that I didn't take you seriously." She says.

I feel like my eyes are going black and the floor is spinning. I lose consciousness and fall limply against my mom.