Doubts

Taemin doesn't stop till we reach the destination. She smirks at me as we get off the bus. There are only final year students here.

We can feel pairs of eyes staring at the girls as we walk towards the auditorium. Well, this wasn't new since either school's students had not interacted with people of the other gender for a long time.

We walk into the auditorium and sit on the chairs on the right side of the grand room.

"The girls are dying to meet the guys." Taemin comments as she laughs. I laugh too.

"Well, they haven't seen guys in three months. It's very common." I reply.

"Or have they?" Taemin whispers.

"Huh? I didn't catch what you said." I reply as I look at her.

"Nothing. Nothing." She licks my bottom lip and smirks.

"What is it?" I ask again. I hold her hands and squeeze them. "Tell me, Taemin, or else I won't talk to you." I pout.

"Well, maybe they did interact with a guy without realising." Taemin whispers in my ears in a serious tone.

"Huh?" I look at her, lost.

"How would you react if someone you are close with turns out to be different than you thought?" She asks seriously, a kind of sad expression on her face.

"Different in what way?" I ask. I have no idea where this conversation is headed.

"Uhm. A physical way?" She looks like there is a conflict going on in her head.

"If the person as such is not different, I really don't see why I would act any different to them." I reply. Her serious tone is confusing me.

Taemin's face lights up and she smiles widely at me. "Y/N, what if one of the girls is actually a guy?" She asks enthusiastically.

Wait, what did she just say? A guy? At an all girls school?

"Why would he take the trouble to act like girl?" I ask back. This conversation is utterly confusing me.

"Attention students. The students are coming in." Our nun shouts.

The grand door opens and the guys walk in and sit on the chairs at the left side of the auditorium.

The girls start whispering and admiring the guys. I divert my attention from Taemin to the boys who were nervously glancing at us.

Okay, okay, I thought I like girls because, well, I love Taemin but these guys were kinda cute.

I mean I am still scared as a deer to go near them but I still think they are pretty cute.

OH SHUT UP Y/N! YOU LIKE TAEMIN. NO EYEING ANYONE ELSE.

I tear away my glance from them and look at Taemin, who was hiding her face.

"Taemin, What happened? Are you alright?" I ask as she bends down to hide herself completely.

"It's, just, there is someone I know in the crowd. I don't want him to see me." She whispers.

"Why?" I ask her as I lean forward to reach her level.

"Umm. Long story." She says.

"I have all the time in the world." I reply. What is wrong with her? Why is she acting so weird?

Taemin replies quickly, "Look, they are starting. Keep quiet." She sits straight and covers her face with her hair.

The teachers go to the mic and give us a brief description of the dance. I keep looking at Taemin as she continues to act weird.

It's your author nim, Cheonsa. While you wait for me to upload this story, please check out my other works.

If you like this story, you will probably like them too. I have two completed FFs in my collection.

Don't forget to vote and comment on these chapters. It really makes me more inspired to write.

I love you so much for supporting me and reading my stories. *virtual hugs and kisses *

I have a gift for @kimapi424
I have finished editing the cover for the Bang Chan FF you requested. I'll start working on it after finishing Confused and The Rhythm.