Under the sky

After roaming through the corridors, I decide to go back to auditorium and wait for the classes to begin.

As I walk towards the auditorium, a bunch of guys walk my way and one of them winks at me as I look.

I roll my eyes and walk away. I hear giggles behind me as the boy gets teased by his friends.

That's probably how I would have treated Taemin if I had known about him since the beginning.

I reach the auditorium and open the glass door. Suddenly, someone pulls me by my hand and drags me away.

I look at the person and see that it is Jo and Tess. What were they doing? I ask them exactly what was going on in my mind.

They don't answer and walk on till we reach a lonely tree behind the auditorium. They stop and turn around.

They look really excited and amused. "So ... is it true?" Tess asks.

"Is what true?" I ask them. What on earth were they talking about.

A few more girls from my class tip toe to the spot. Everyone is really excited about whatever is going on.

"Megan? Elza? Amirtha? Alaina? What is everyone doing here?" I ask as ten or so girls crowd around me.

"Y/N, what were you and Taemin doing in the stall together?" Megan asks. Everyone stares at me.

"Huh? What ....?" How on earth did they know about that? I seriously as speechless. I don't know how to respond to that.

"I hear you guys." Jo says. She smirks at me.

That's right. SHE was is the other one. AGHGHHHHH.

"I ..... Yeah. That.... I. My stockings had a problem. Taemin was helping me with it." I smile cheekily as I reply. I can feel my cheeks becoming red.

My uncontrollable mind immediately goes to the incidents inside the stall. I unconsciously bite my lips.

"I don't believe you. It's obvious that you're lying." Tess says. They all smile knowingly at me.

"What else could we be doing there?" I ask while giggling like the fool I am.

"Is there something going on between you two?" Jo asks, lifting her eyebrows.

"What? No. There is nothing between us." I say, vigorously shaking my head.

"Aish! I really thought it was something." Tess says as she pouts.

"The bell is about to ring. Let's go!" Alaina says walking away. They all nod and rush towards the auditorium's entrance.

I let out a sigh of relief. That was close. I sit under the tree. Is it that obvious?

Well, we didn't try to hide it because we were so distracted by each other.

"Y/N!" Taemin calls my name. I look up to see her, I mean him, walking towards me.

He sits down next to me. "What are doing here?" He asks as he tucks a loose strand of hair behind my ear.

I just sit there without replying as I admire him, or should I say her because he is trying girl's clothes and everything?

"You look really pretty as a girl." I comment as I sit closer to him.

He smiles and looks at me. "You're only realising that now? I am prettier than you." He pinches my cheeks.

"Who says?" I pout. He smiles even more and places his forehead against mine.

"I have never seen you as a guy." I say as we stare into each other's eyes.

"I'll give you a chance when possible." He says as he places his hand behind my neck.

"Why don't you come to my house for the vacation week?" I ask him hopefully.

"I'll see." He says. I place my hands on his right thigh and lean further forward.

"We will fall down if you don't stop." He laughs as he says. I lean forward faster and he falls backwards on his back.

I lay down next to him and move my hand to his chest. I snuggle closer as we stare at the leaves of the tree.

A ringing noise suddenly disturbs our paradise (pun not intended) and we jolt up.

"Oh shoot! That must be the second bell." I say as I get up. Taemin jumps up.

"Run." He says as he holds my hand and we run to the back entrance of the auditorium.