Sour taste

The play has just got over. The last week was busy and fun. The dance went well. So did the play.

I got off the stage as soon as the curtain dropped.

"We did it." One of The cast members shouts. All of us start jumping around happily.

I pull Taemin and hug him tightly. "We did it." I say happily.

"Yes, we did." He says hugging me back.

The play was the last program for the day. The one week long vacation has ahead of us.

We quickly change to normal clothes. I decide to wear a cute peach mini skirt and an oversized black floral shirt tucked in.

I let my hair loose and run out of the changing room to find Taemin waiting.

"Let's go meet your parents." He says pulling me along, out of the theatre.

"They said they will be next to the notice board." I sing happy in a chirpy voice.

He nods and we run to our destination. I smile happily as I spot my parents standing there.

They might not be my biological parents but they are some of the best people I have ever met.

"Mom! Dad!" I shout as I wrap my hands around both of them and hug them tightly.

"Woah there princess! You did a great job." Dad says. I giggle as I move away.

"Thanks dad." I say as mom hugs me once again.

"I am so proud of you, my baby. You did well for your exams as well." She says, smiling brightly at me.

"Thank you mom." I say, unable to control the grin on my face.

"Y/N?" A familiar voice asks from behind me.

A pair of hands go around my waist and the person gives me a back hug. "That was really good." His annoying voice says.

I freeze in my position. What was he doing here? He wasn't supposed to come and mess up my perfect night.

"Jake." I say with a fake smile as I turn around to face him. I push off his cruel hands. "Thank you." I say forcefully.

"I am so happy that mom and dad brought me along." He says with a grin as he places his hands on my head.

I slowly push it off as I lie, "Me too."

He places his hands on my waist and turn me around to face our parents and he places his chin on my shoulder, standing right behind me. His body was completely touching my back.

I want to move away but his grip is really strong. I can feel a panic set in over me.

A sudden cough grabs my attention. I look towards the source to see Taemin staring at us like he was going to kill someone today.

"I am s .. sorry. Mom, dad, Jake meet Taemin, my best friend and roommate. Taemin, my mom, dad and 'brother'." I say quickly smiling at each person.

Taemin's face changes to that of surprise and happiness as soon as he hears the word brother.

He smiles at everyone and they shake hands.

I wish 'brother' meant the things it was supposed to mean when it came to Jake. I really do.

I look at the ground as I feel my eyes watering up. "I need a second." I say and Jake loosens his grip.

I quickly bow to all of them and turn around and run to the washroom.

Are you enjoying the story?? Please tell me!!

Hugs and kisses from Cheonsa.