Unexpected.

"Like what you see?" The male character in front of me asks. I nod.

"You look so ...... manly?" I say, not sure if it will sound right.

"The wig looks good. I might change my actual hair to this style." He says in a deep voice.

Everything about him, I mean her, is just so perfect. For some reason, I just refuse to believe that Taemin is a girl. The Taemin is front of me is a boy, no doubt.

After admiring our outfits, we change back into our uniforms.

While Taemin is in the changing room, she calls out for me. I immediately go to the door and knock.

"What happened Taemin?" I asks her, I mean him, I mean ... AGGHHH.

"My stockings' hook is not working. Can you come in and help?" She asks.

I agree and she unlocks the door. I go in and I close the door. Taemin is standing there, in the small room, struggling to hook on her stockings.

"There is some problem with the hook." She explains.  I get on my knees and try to fix the hook.

I lift her skirt a little so that I can do my job. I hear Taemin breathing heavy in the quiet room.

"What happened Taemin? Are you uncomfortable or something?" I ask looking up at her.

Her eyes are wide and she is fake smiling at me. She nods.

"There fixed." I finish my work and get up. "The hook wa........."

Before I can finish my explanation, Taemin keeps her hands on my cheeks and looks me in the eye.

I look at her. The effect of her touch taking a toll on me. I feel myself melt under her gaze.

Her gaze shift towards my lips and suddenly, in a quick motion, she presses her lips against mine. We both close our eyes.

We stay like this, neither able to understand what our hearts were trying to do to us. I don't resist him, I mean her, I ... just melt under the influence of such intimate physical contact.

She moves away and slowly opens her eyes. I open my eyes and touch my lips, where her soft lips were a second ago.

"I am sorry." She whispers and walks out of the room quickly and closes the door. I just stand there, unable to comprehend what just happened.

I look towards the closed door. Did that really just happen? Am I dreaming? Is this just imagination playing tricks on me?

I pinch myself. Ouch! Definitely not a dream. THAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED. TAEMIN JUST DID THAT.

I open the door and run out to search for Taemin. I couldn't find her. I submit our outfits and run around the campus trying to find her.

After looking in the room and garden, I head to Mina's dorm. Her friends tell me that she is in the library so I run to the library.

I go in, panting, I look around the grand library for Mina. After sometime, I find her.

She is near a shelf and looking at the books with a panicked Taemin standing behind her.

They are talking seriously about something so I decide to stay where I am and go to them when they finish.

They both talk quietly and look a little worried. They head to a table and sit there as Mina goes through the books.

Should I tell her?? I mean him, I mean ..... AGGHGSB