Complicated

As we near the auditorium, we spilt ways and Taemin and go to the girls side.

"Wasn't it awkward?" I ask him as we sit down.

"What?" He asks.

"Having to be around girls and being one of them and ... well everything?" I ask. That is probably the stupidest question to ever come out of my mouth.

Of course it was awkward. What do you think, genius, Y/N?

"It was But you made it easier." He says with a smile. Then we sit in silence till the talk on etiquette is over.

It's the lunch break and we head towards the canteen. The juniors had an early lunch break so only the boys of our year and the girls are here.

We sit together like always but it's a little awkward because we both are so silent.

After finishing, we get up and head to the washroom. The silence is really bothering me, but I don't know what to say.

I still can't believe all that happened today morning.

The washroom is empty when we enter which isn't surprising since we finished our lunch earlier than others and everyone is still in the canteen.

Suddenly, Taemin grabs my hand and drags me towards one of the stalls.

"Taemin, What are you doing?" I whisper shout as I struggle against his grip.

He closes the door and locks it after dragging me in with him. He turns around and pulls me towards him. His hands encompass my waist and hold me tight.

"What's wrong?" He asks in a sad tone. "You have hardly looked my way the whole morning. Are you mad at me?"

I look up and observe him. He looks worried. "No. It's nothing." I say, fake smiling.

"Stop lying. Please, tell me if you are." He says again.

"Taemin, it's weird, you know, after finding out that you're not .... a girl. It's......" I stop talking. I don't know what to say.

The air is getting heavier. I can see Taemin's eyes express their disappointment. It breaks my heart to see him like this.

"Is it a guy's thing? Talking in washrooms?" I ask with a chuckle. If I try to bring my complicated emotions into this, I am only going to mess everything up.

If he do tell him that deep down I am slightly scared of him now that my suspicions from the beginning have been confirmed, he is only going to be sadder.

The fear in my heart was increasing with each passing second. But, I can't ruin this beautiful connection we have.

I am scared but I don't want to run away. It's different from the fear that I had before.

With Jake, it was true terror. I hated the feeling and I felt powerless against him and the fear.

But with Taemin, it was more of if he would be able to handle my bare heart which was hanging by a thread. But, I didn't feel powerless, I want to risk it.

"You are really something." Taemin says with a smile as he leans his forehead against mine.

"Let's get out. I don't like staying in places like this." I place my hands on door knob.

"No one will see us. It's ok." A boy says. I freeze in my position.

A door opens and slams shut. "Are you sure babe?" A girl asks breathily.

Oh no! I don't want to be here. I turn around to see Taemin silently laughing leaning against the door.

Can you guys help me with something else too? Tell me which one you like better, Ok?

This project won't happen soon but I wanted your opinion

This project won't happen soon but I wanted your opinion. Love from your local cheesy Cheonsa.