Confessions

"Please don't do that." A soft yet deep voice says, from in front of me.

I don't even need to open my eyes to know who it is. The person who I want here. Is this a dream?

I open my eyes and look at the beautiful person standing in front of me. My hand wipe away my tears as I look at her.

She looks at me with a kind look. She gives me a small smile. She walks up next to me and sits down next to me.

"I care. I ...." she seems a little hesitant. Her eyes display doubt and confusion. She looks me right in the eye and looks away.

"Taemin ...." I begin as I hold her face with my hands and turn it to face me. "I ... love you." I say quietly. "I love you." I say louder as I give her a weak smile.

Her eyes go wide and she opens her mouth and closes it like a fish. She looks cute.

"Y/N, I .... I ... I think..." she says as she looks into my eyes. "I think... I feel the same way. I ... love... you." She says and smiles at me.

My eyes go wide and I smile widely. She said she loves me. SHE SAID SHE LOVES ME.

I move my legs to sit on my knees so that my face was the same level as hers. She is taller than me.

"Really? Is this a dream?" I ask excitedly. She smiles at me. "This a real. It's not a dream." She says.

I look at her soft eyes for a few seconds and then look at her for permission. She leans forward as a response.

I lean forward and we both close our eyes as we kiss each other passionately and slowly.

My hands place themselves on her firm chest and her hands encircle my waist as she pulls me closer.

Soon our bodies are touching and Taemin moves my legs so that I am straddling her. We don't break our kiss and it becomes more needy.

One of her hands run through my hair and grabs it and presses my head against her lips even more.

As I suck on her lower lip, I feel her tongue slide against my lips asking for permission to enter. I let her and her tongue traces every corner of my mouth.

I feel her hand around my waist push me further against her hip and pressing my soft chest against her hard one.

Suddenly, I feel Taemin tense and break the beautiful kiss. She pants as she leans against the wall. I lean against her such that our noses are touching and breathe heavily.

Her hands move my hip a little away from hers and she looks at me. A small smile forms on her face as she moves her head up and down, her nose rubbing against mine.

I smile at her and kiss both her cheeks. "I love you." I whisper in her ear as I lean forward and then I take her earlobe between my teeth and softly tuck it.

I hear her moan into my ear as I do so. I kiss her jawline and slowly come back to her lips. I stop right before her lips and lean my forehead forward so that hers and mine touch.

Her beautiful voice is making me want her more. I want to hear her again. That heavenly voice, I want to hear it again.

I drag my hands down her chest. While smiling at her. As my hands move down, I realise something.

It's weird how her chest is so muscular. No part is soft. It's like a guy's chest. It's hard and firm. I drag my hand down till her lower stomach.

He grabs my hands and stops me from moving from further down. I look at her, confused. She gives me a peck on my lips and moves down.

She peppers kisses all over my neck and starts slowly biting my collar bone. It ignited a fire in me. I let out a moan as she continues.

After sometime, she unbuttons the first few buttons and pulls the shirt down to expose my shoulder.

She presses her lips against every inch of my skin. The pleasure is indescribable and moans softly fall out of my mouth.

Tell me what you think of the story. Please vote and comment.