Unexpected

Once I wake up, I realise that Taemin had left to go back to his house because he wanted to give us time.

My parents take me to the hospital to get me checked out and let me sleep once we get home. Jake was nowhere in sight.

................

After the incident, my parents decided to send me to their parents house in the south region of the country and change my school.

I never saw Taemin again. I always thought about him but I never got any information on him. 

My parents came to visit once in a while but I never met Jake either. I was happy here but not completely.

I worked hard through school and university studies and got a job at a famous business firm.

It has been seven years since the incident but I remember Taemin vividly.

I was in my new apartment where I had recently moved into. I was getting ready for another day at work.

I wore a black pencil skirt and a gray shirt. I combed and curled my hair and put on some light makeup.

I grab my files and bag and put everything I need in. I slip into my black plums and went out the door.

I go to the entrance of the apartment complex and find a couple of my friends waiting there in one of their cars.

I get in and we talk as the person driving takes us to our work place. Once we reach there, I take the elevator to the twenty seventh floor and go to my office.

"Y/N, you have a new plan for today." One of my coworkers says.

"What is it?" I ask as I continue to arrange the files.

"You have a meeting with a new client today, in five minutes. Take a new file and go fast. Room no.7." He says and slips out the door.

"Thanks." I quickly gather the things I need and rush to the room. I go in a settle down next to my boss.

"Y/N, right on time. The new client will be here any moment. You brought everything?" She asks.

"Yes ma'am." I reply as she hands me a file with information on the new client.

Before I get a chance to look at it, the door opens and a guy in a suit strides in. I almost choke on air as I see him. It couldn't be ....

"Taemin?" I say in a shocked voice

"Taemin?" I say in a shocked voice. He looks at me and a spark shines in his eyes.

"Y/N?" He asks happily. I nod. He runs to me a wraps me in a tight hug. I immediately hug him back.

My boss coughs and clears her throat. We jump apart and look at her with wide grins.

"You two know each other?" She asks. We nod.

"We were really close when we were younger. She moved away and we lost contact." Taemin says.

"Oh okay. Great. Shall we begin then?" She says, smiling.

"Oh yes please." Taemin says and sits down opposite to us. We talk about the schemes and projects of the company and end the discussion.

"Count me in." Taemin says as he gets up. "Do you mind if I borrow Y/N for a moment?"

"Thank you. Not at all. I'll get going." She says and walks out.

"I can't believe this. We finally meet again." He says smiling at me.

"Me too." I reply.

................

It's been a year since I met Taemin again. We had meet up quite often and gone on various dates.

I was at home sitting on the couch with my boyfriend, Taemin, sitting next to me as we watched the movie.

As the movie ends, we both clap.

"That was a good one." I say. 

"I'll say so." Taemin agrees and kisses me. "I love spending time with you. I love you Y/N."

"I love you too Taemin." I whisper against his lips and smile. This life of mine is a dream come true.

So, that's the end of the story. I started writing a new FF called The One (Bang Chan - Stray Kids). Please check it out.

Check out my other works and comment if you liked the story. Tell me!!!

Hugs and kisses from Cheonsa. I had so much fun writing this FF. It's probably my favourite one yet. I love you so much. Thank you for reading!!!

Vote and comment if you like the chapters and the story. I hope you will enjoy the new projects as well.