New questions

Within a week of meeting, Taemin and I become very close. But, there is this uneasy but good feeling in my heart.

School is going well and I am happy to be away from hell. Taemin's presence makes my life twice as good.

As it's a Sunday, we are free during the afternoon. We decide to head to the swimming pool.

"Taemin? You're going to wear that ?" I ask her as she gets ready to jump into the pool.

"What do you mean?" Taemin looks down as her shorts and tee shirt.

"Aren't you going to wear a swim suit?" I ask as I walk to our locker. I point to our locker.

"Uhm. I ..... I" She looks at me nervously.

I take out her swim suit from the lock and extend it towards her. What's wrong with her?

"I prefer these. I don't like swimsuits." She gives me a cheesy smile and jumps into the water.

I laugh as she swims towards the other end. I change into my swimsuit in the changing room and wet myself.

I dive into the pool and start swimming around with her.

As we get out of the water, I can't help but stare at her wet figure. For some reason, she looks extremely attractive and handsome?

We sit down next to the pool. I gulp as I look at her. She looks absolutely beautiful.

"Let's go after changing?" Taemin asks me. I nod like a dummy. "What happened to you?" She ruffles my hair and heads to the changing room.

That's what I have been asking myself, Taemin. What is happening to me? Why am I attracted to you?

Why do your soft lips look so inviting? Why does your hair fall so perfectly around your beautifully shaped face?

Why do I want to give you everything in this world? Why do I want to impress you so bad? Why am I crazy about you?

She walks out in a fresh dry outfit but her hair is still wet. I smile at her as I head to the changing room to change.

I change and we head to the garden in a comfortable silence. I steal glances at her.

We reach the shed and she sits down. Her wet hair is hanging in loose strands around her face.

I bend down to her level and push out the strands with a smile. She smiles back at me. That million dollar smile that I would do anything to see.

I want to kiss her. I feel the urge but I stop myself. You can't do that. What if you scare her?

I thought I was interested in guys but Taemin occupies my thoughts day and night. She was the one whom I..... what am I even feeling?

She clears her throat. "What's wrong, Y/N? You have been very distracted." She asks looking concerned.

"It's nothing. Did you prepare for the audition? It's tonight." I ask as I sit next to her.

"Yes. I'll make sure I get this role." She says. She gives me a cute look. I just want to hug her and protect her forever.

"You are really excited to play the male lead. What if I am not the female lead?" I jokingly ask.

"Then I will no be a part of the play." She says with a pout. I pinch her cheeks.

"Don't say things like that. You will do this role no matter what. Okay?" I say.

She grins and says, "You have to get that role." I nod.

We head back to our room and get ready for the auditions. We walk to the theatre after meeting with Mina.

When we reach the theatre, there are a few people in the front row. The drama teacher is sitting there.

We go and register our names and the roles we want to play.

"Actually, there is no one else who has applied for those spots." She replies. "Because there is a kissing scene. You will be okay with that?"

"Yes ma'am. We are ready to do anything for the drama." I reply are a short silence and look at Taemin.

"Yes ma'am. We promise to make you proud." She replies, smiling at me.

We get our copies of the script and show her what we are capable of doing. She is impressed by our performance.

"You are doing well. We'll have practice everyday in the evening so make sure you come." She says as we head to the exit.

"Yes ma'am." We giggle and reply and go to our room. Once we are in we jump around and celebrate our new roles.

"Taemin, we'll be in the play together." I shout as we jump around.

"Yes. Yay!" She shouts. We collapse on her bed after all the celebrations because we are tired.

We end up falling asleep in her bed together.

Author nim here. Thank you so much for your love. Check out my other works while you wait for the next update.

Please check out my friend's FF. It's awesome. taess10 she writes amazing stories. We are working on a collab now so make sure to follow her so that when we publish it you will be notified.