Fake

I rush to the washroom and run to the closest stall and slam the door. I lock the door and back away.

My eyes are tearing up like crazy. I don't want to affected by his presence but it somehow did and it was driving me crazy.

He held this power over me and my emotions and I hated it. I didn't want to be a marionette under his control.

I wanted to be free from this hell and torture but I don't know how I can. I hate the fact that he has so much power over me.

I turn around and stand facing the door. I wipe away the warm tears which had flown down my cheeks without even me knowing.

I hit the door multiple times. It hurts but the pain was incomparable to the pain inside my heart.

I finally stop. I can't spend my whole life crying here. They must be wondering where I am. I should go.

I open the door and walk towards the mirror to wash my face. I violently splash the water on my face and try to wipe away any signs of the fact that I was crying.

"Uhmm. Y/N, are you okay?" A voice comes from behind me. I look at the mirror to see the reflection of very concerned Jo.

"I am alright." I smile at her. This lie was way to familiar to me.

It's funny how no one ever figured out that it was a lie. I am not alright. I am not okay.

I quickly walk out of the washroom before she can ask anything else. I walk towards were my family was standing.

I look up to see Taemin talking happily to them. Everyone looked so happy.

I take a deep breath and put on a fake smile as I reach them.

"Oh there you are! Taemin was just saying how you surprised her on her birthday." Mom says. "You are quite an interesting person. I look forward to your stay." She talks to Taemin.

I look at the floor. "We should get going if we want to reach home tomorrow." I say.

"Yeah. We are all set. Just need to bring our things down." Taemin adds.

"I'll help you two with your things. We will come to the car, dad." Jake says with a smile and looks at me.

"Okay. Let's go!" I say with fake enthusiasm and the three of us set to the room.

Taemin and Jake crack jokes and Jake talks about his university life as we walk to the room.

"Mina already went home with your dad?" I ask Taemin as I open the door to our room.

"Yeah. She is really jolly. Mina is my sister. Next time maybe you can meet her." Taemin says to Jake.

We get in and one by one take our bags and trunk. I carry all five bags while the boys carry the trunks.

"Are you sure you don't want any help?" I ask the two guys as they drag the heavy things out the door.

"I am good." "Same." They both say as they lift the trunks.

Even when acting as a girl, boys still have to act all manly, don't they?

We move silently and quickly down and go to the front of the school where the car is parked.

"Hey mom!" I shout as I get into the car and place the bags at my foot and behind my seat.

The boys keep the trunks behind and get in. Jake to my right and Taemin to my left. They both move closer to me and I can feel my breath rate becoming uneven.

This was going to be a long ride. We were going home via car and dad and mom were going to drive the whole night.

After sometime, the whole bunch around me starts talking and laughing and enjoying their time.

I feel a hand on my exposed right thigh and it sends a shiver down my spine. Not now. Why Jake?