Red

Taemin smirks knowing that his plan has succeeded. He tilts his head.

"So, did you enjoy being Jonghyun's girlfriend?" He asks, clenching his jaw.

"Why .... why are you acting so childish?" I try to speak as he gets closer at an annoyingly slow pace.

"You seem to really enjoy his company." He says, lowering his voice.

"Why are you talking about him now?" I ask, trying my best to keep my hormones at bay.

"Then what do you want to talk about?" He smirks as lean his head forward.

"Aren't we late?" I try to make up an excuse to escape this tempting situation. If only I had holy water to pour over his rude ..... nope, not gonna say it.

Focus Y/N, don't be swayed by him. He is just a really hot attractive handsome guy standing basically shirtless in front of you. No big deal.

"Oh! Are we? I couldn't care less." He keeps his hands on my waist. I feel shiver go down my spine.

You, Mr. Lee Taemin, are being extremely rude right now! I absolutely hate (not really) you for doing this!

"I think the more important thing is, you need to be reminded why you chose me in the first place." Taemin whispers in a deep voice as his lips come closer to mine.

This is it. Control, Y/N, control. Don't be tempted by the devil. Don't ........ Forget it! I am sorry but this is too much.

I place my hands on either side of his head and kiss him hungrily. He seems a little taken aback but returns the kiss.

My hands roam around till they reach his hair and eagerly take hold of them.

The thirty inside me has been lit and now ablaze and uncontrollable. I turn around and back him against the wall.

"Woah woah. Slow down, tigress." He says, breathless from the kiss.

"Where is the fun in that?" I crook my neck and smirk at the boy in front of me.

"You're right." Taemin replies and picks me up.

"Woah." I exclaim as he walks towards his bed and unceremoniously throws me on it.

He gets on the bed and looks at me. I take cue and sit on his lap, facing him. Our tongue engage in a war as my legs snake around his waist and my hands tug his smooth long blonde hair.

He wins the battle and continues to explore my mouth with the wet muscle.

His hands drop lower slowly, dragging over on back as the settle on my hip.

I break our kiss for a desperate breath of air and tilt back my head. He uses this chance to attack my neck with wet kisses.

I unintentionally let out a moan as I press my chest against him. I quickly cover my mouth in shock.

"Surprised yourself?" Taemin asks and lifts his eyebrows.

"I can do that to you too. I'll show you." I say with a pout.

Taemin laughs softly and unbuttons the first two buttons of my shirt to expose my collarbone.

He sucks on the skin causing a stinking feeling immense pleasure. The feeling was so new to me.

"That's enough. Now .... let me stick to my words." I smirk as I see the other's eye light up.

I place my hands on his collar and attack his lips again. As I kiss Taemin, I roll my hips against his, slowly.

I increase my pace and soon I earn a bunch of moans from him. "See. Told you!" I say as I run my hand down his chest.

A loud knock on the door throws us completely off. We move away and adjust our clothes. As I adjust my hair, Taemin opens the door.

I quickly flop on the bed and act like I am sleeping.

"Aren't you coming for practice? It was supposed to start ages ago." Tess's voice rings through the room.

"Yeah. We will come right now." He quickly replies, his pitch higher than what it was a few minutes ago.

He closes the door and smirks at me. "What do you say?"

"We can't skip practice." I say matter of factly. I quickly take off to the theatre.