First day

I start laughing and move away. "It's a joke. Calm down Taemin!" I say as I walk to the door.

Taemin runs towards me and we walk back to the our room. "I know. I know. I was just acting."

We reach the room and change into our pyjamas. "So ..... We have dinner in the cafeteria now. Let's go quickly." I tell her and drag her to the cafeteria.

I am wearing a hoodie and sweatpants. Taemin is wearing the same outfit except she looks very manly.

We eat our food at my lonely table and head back to the room quickly.

"I am tired. I am going to sleep. Good night Taemin!" I say as I flop on the bed after brushing.

"Good night!" She says as I go under my blankets. She is reading some book, sitting on her study table.

.........

I wake up to my alarm ringing. Ahh! First day of school.

I get up and yawn. I immediately take off my hoodie as it is hot and throw it on my bed. I go to the bathroom and freshen up.

I come back to the room, in my towels and see Taemin sitting on her bed. I just remembered that I have a roommate.

"Taemin! Hey! Can you pass me my clothes?" I ask as I quickly hide behind the bathroom door. "Sorry, I am not used to having a roommate."

I don't know why but I feel kinda shy around her. There is something about her.

Taemin nods sleepily and hands me my uniform. I quickly dress up and go to the room.

Taemin get ready to and we take our bags and head to the school building.

We read the list in front of each class. Taemin is in section B while I am in section A.

"Aww. We are not classmates. But that's okay. We'll be together in our room, right?" I say as we part.

"Yeah. I'll miss you." Taemin says. I pull her in for a hug. She is hesitant first but then hugs me tightly.

Nothing is taught as it is the first day. We get our text books. Every teacher introduces the new students and talks about various things.

I sit with Taemin during lunch and we talk about the classes.

"I feel very weird. It would have been better if you were there." She says as we walk back to our classes.

"It's okay. You will make new friends." I pat her back. She smiles at me.

After evening tea, we head to our room together and talk about classes.

"Taemin, since we have nothing to study, I am going to the theatre. Coming?" I wear a jacket over my clothes.

She says yes and comes with me. We walk into the place and go on the stage.

"Oh look at that! They have a drama on the parents visit day. Want to audition with me?" I ask.

"Yeah. Sure. I mean. If you want me to. What role are you going to audition for?" She stands facing me.

"The female lead. I have always wanted to do that. You?" I put my arms around her.

"Male lead. I am not letting anyone else near you." She smiles at me and ruffles my hair.

"Oh! Looks like I have a possessive girlfriend." I joke as I run around the stage.

"You sure do. May I have this dance my dear lady?" She drops a courtesy.

"Why yes, my fair maiden." I giggle at accept her hand. We do a few ball dance steps around the stage.

"Girls! Head to your dorms. It's getting late!" A teacher walks into the grand hall and shouts at us.

We grin and run off through the back door to our room.

Thank you for reading my stories lovelies. 😘😘😘😘