Meeting you

"Hello? Good morning! Is this seat taken?" I turn around at the voice.

A beautiful girl is standing next to the free seat, dressed in the same uniform. She looks a little nervous.

"No. You can sit here." I smile at her and gesture her to sit down beside me.

She smiles brightly at me and sits down. I look at the seat opposite to me and see a younger girl in a wheel chair waving at me with a bright smile.

"Hello!" I say to the younger child.

"Hello! My name is Lee Mina. I am new to the school. That's my br ..... sister Taemin." She introduces both of them.

"My name is Y/N. I have been learning at this school since I was eleven. I am eighteen. You are?" I ask them.

"I am fourteen." Mina says.

"And I am eighteen too. Are you in the eighth year batch too?" Taemin asks me.

"Yeah. We will probably be classmates." I smile at her. "Why are you sitting at the edge? Move over."

I pull her by her hand and make her sit right next to me. She smiles nervously.

"Don't be nervous. We can be friends." I tell them.

We talk about school till we reach our destination. We get off the train and take our things to the luggage vehicle.

We get in the school bus and head off to our school. I am a rather lonely person so I don't have any close friends.

I talk to Taemin and Mina as I show them the beautiful scenery around the place.

"We are allowed to head to the town once in a month. There are amazing shops here." I tell them as we go through the town downhill.

Our campus is on top of a hill and is huge. As we enter the campus, I tell them about the beautiful gardens.

Once we reach there, we get off and take our luggage and head to our dorms.

Mina's dorm is on the fourth floor and we help her settle in. The warden promises us that she will take care of Mina and Taemin and I set off to find our rooms.

"Looks like we are roommates." I tell her. I look at the notice board once again and check the list. Yep, we are roommates.

Till the sixth year, students use dorms. Since it's an all girls boarding school there is no problem.

Senior students are assigned a room each which they have to share with another senior.

I didn't have a roommate last year because the number of students was odd. The school has four 'towers' for students to live. We are in the north tower.

We head to the eighth floor and head to my old room.

"Welcome Taemin to our room! I lived here alone last year." I say as we enter.

I close the door and we keep our bags next to our beds. We sit down on our respective beds.

I untie my hair and lay down on the fresh sheets. "Ahh! Home sweet home!" I exclaim.

"You seem to really like this place." Taemin comments as she gets up and walks around the room.

"I am very fond of this school. I love this place. I am going to unpack. What about you?" I say, getting up and opening my bags one by one.

"I'll unpack as well." She says in her deep voice.

"You have a really deep voice." I comment as I put each thing in it's place.

"I know." She laughs nervously. "Everyone is surprised by it."

"You're really pretty though. Is that a men's shaving kit?" I ask as I see the clear pouch in her hand.

"Uhmm. Yeah, these are easier to use than the ordinary one." He quickly says hiding it.

"Oh! Okay. I won't judge, don't worry!" I wink at her. She smiles and continues.

As I am keeping my clothes in the closet, Taemin says, "Oh no! Oh my goodness!"

I turn around and look at her. "What happened?" She is covering her eyes.

"You're holding your bra in your hand. I am sorry, I saw it." She says.

I laugh at her statement. "What do you mean? We are both girls. It's no big deal." I continue.

"Yeah. We are both girls." I hear Taemin whisper. I smile. What is the deal with her? She is really different.

So, surprise? Taemin is a girl character? Guess, we will have to wait and see.